/ftmg/

Jester edition

>Question Of The Thread:
What was the last thing you found amusing or even utterly hilarious?
>Quest Of The Thread:
Share a "meme", a funny story, anecdote or even funny video or song to entertain us.

>Resources:
pastebin.com/SEDh0A6x
>Tagmap:
tagmap.io/tag/ftmg
>previous day, on funny titty men general:

Attached: 9d3d888e49d8feb3c043cf613b1b2478.jpg (560x840, 113.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzKo1JPNf4s
havehashad.com/hadposts/i-got-so-high-in-the-operating-room-before-my-sex-change-i-thought-i-was-a-biblically-accurate-angel-made-out-of-barbie-doll-parts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>QOTT
A subtle holocaust joke

>trans tape

Attached: 1660921952083.jpg (600x505, 19.01K)

kill jester

I’m atheist now, I know that, but I still hate myself
Rationality doesn’t win over everything

Oh dear....Envision me glancing at the camera for those who know or can imagine the lore...

Made me smile in delight! Wonderful.

Why? :(

Attached: e6bed36edc5ee76f3660b0d0fe9eb402.gif (500x241, 1.77M)

Post dick

>What was the last thing you found amusing or even utterly hilarious
This

Attached: c7f.png (2048x1993, 2.54M)

youtube.com/watch?v=PzKo1JPNf4s

every once in a while i come back to this board to check in with my fellow pooners and every single time i get depressed. at least it's more research for my doomer neet ftm superhero story
>qott
whatever the hell that nintendo direct was

Attached: iruma_niggers.png (271x539, 38.81K)

>What was the last thing you found amusing or even utterly hilarious?
Picrel. 28x30 men's pants vs size 12 boys sweatpants.
>Share a "meme", a funny story, anecdote or even funny video or song to entertain us.
I was supposed to buy popcorn for a party. It ended up being disgusting and way too sweet. The next time it was my turn to get snacks I called one of the event organizers and asked what brand popcorn I bought the last time so that I don't buy it again. He had to explain to me that the popcorn weren't sweet bc of the specific brand, but bc I bought "kettle corn" variety.

Attached: dlakfjdlsf.jpg (1062x1086, 142.23K)

least funny story of all time

): I thought it was funny and my friends still laugh about it
If you want something "darker," I accidentally told a girl I knew who kept ignoring me "I won't rape you if you say hi to me" instead of what I was trying to say, "it's not like I'm gonna rape you if you say to me." Idk how that slip up happened (and tbf I was like 13 and still not perfect at English) but it's kinda funny to think about.
I don't get what a lot of other people find funny, there are like 5 (okay maybe 6) people total who completely understand my humor 100 percent of the time. My sisters met one of my... partners the other day and were laughing for like 10 minutes because she said "I love you" twice in the same sentence.
I accidentally made a woman cry in front of her brother (who used to be my friend) because she thought we were exclusive and only realized we weren't after hearing me and him talk about stuff.
T1D memes are really funny too.
Idk, I'm sorry for not finding weird stuff funny.

Attached: ctct3msv1yo81.jpg (1200x961, 457.9K)

autism

Mozart why do you have such good taste in media? Who is that

Gee I wonder who the rammstein fan is

This is like the hon among women of jester costumes

>nintendo direct
Keque
They get worse with time. What was it, like 7 new fantasy farming games? Reminds me of last year or so when they announced a similar amount of pixelated medieval fantasy RPGs. It's like they run an AI with the same game prompt to churn out multiple different games of one type to see which works best with humans. Baseding at the spike chunsoft danganronpa art style game though, mentally I am stuck at age 15. You might leave the danganronpa behind, but the danganronpa won't leave you. It's all waifu and shotabait though.

I was going to inquire your height but then I recognized :) Hello. Glad to see you're alive. Don't spend too much time on here.
>popcorn
This reminds me. Made homemade popcorn once. Brother wanted salty, I wanted sweet. Salty is very easy to make, you throw it all in a pan. Tastes great. Making homemade sweet popcorn is rocket science in comparison. Fucked it up.

It's slightly funnier than a weather forecast. The appeal of slice-of-life moeshit anime.

Attached: d7f38fcd0f629999898495d86ac98f23.jpg (736x1119, 175.93K)

oh yeah I'm excited to play as detective shota. never actually played danganronpa but I watched the first season of the anime years ago

all that square enix shit and no news on the DQ3 HD 2D remake. feels bad man

Whats an objective "boy" game that isn't a shooter or caesar simulator?

Yugioh

dood... guys... i got so hecking high during my phallo i thought i was a ((biblically accurate angel)) when they yeeted my teets yooooo
havehashad.com/hadposts/i-got-so-high-in-the-operating-room-before-my-sex-change-i-thought-i-was-a-biblically-accurate-angel-made-out-of-barbie-doll-parts

Attached: z9OT_eOa_400x400.jpg (400x400, 47.46K)

RTS

For me its exiled kingdoms on the phone

>I don't get what a lot of other people find funny [...] understand my humor 100 percent of the time.
:(

>why do you have such good taste in media?
Flattered you think so! It's unfortunate how I mentioned Danganronpa in my other wall of text.... Please ignore..I'm a tad ashamed. It's been a long time.

To answer your (rhetorical) question, I have specific tastes within which I subconsciously seek out media and such; Aditionally like many other trans (aligned) or autistic (tarot having) individuals spending too much time alone on the puter...

>Who is that
Közi, known for being the former guitarist of the band MALICE MIZER (I enjoy this thoroughly), his solo career is also excellent. Very endearing fellow, back in malice mizer days often to be seen in various clown costumes.

>danganronpa anime
Saw the first four episodes and then decided to play it instead because it was so bad even to my shit 15 year old tastes. The anime is soulless compared to the game, the difference is astounding. I did enjoy all the games a lot.
>playing as a shota
I just hope (heheh) it has a Komaeda clone and a couple non waifubait waifus

Chess

Attached: 53649748998b31ae69eb198eff553087.jpg (500x701, 118.12K)