>terf meets nice trans woman
>is extremely upset that nothing bad happened

Attached: file.png (2232x744, 432.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8393320/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is wholesome

Imagine that, real life isn't the internet lol

As an AAfag, it sounds like this was a closed/normal meeting. Closed meetings are just for people who are serious about AA and usually have more sober time. Open meetings/LGBT meetings are where the "IT'S MAAM" hons and enbies shit hog the floor and talk forever about their polycule or squishmallows. Basically an outlier among his kind, this tranny

This is literally the mindset of 90% of transphobes. If you just act normal they will treat you fine.

okay obsessed terf, get your life together and stop being an alcoholic

Why are TERFs always alcoholics?

already did :) anything else?

realize, trans people are just people not whatever caricature people in those forums have made of them

because they are dumb and only dumb people can't restrain their addictions

>Research has also indicated that substance use within the TGD (Transgender, Gender Diverse) community is more associated with sexual risk and mental health complications, further suggesting that this subset of the LGBTQ community is particularly vulnerable to the deleterious effects of addiction

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8393320/

kek

Every afab chaser I know is a terf and is horny for me. Why is this? Is this like homophobes being closet fags?

tfw what are they like? i heard the lesbians chase ftms in cruel way, but mtf chaser terfs?

yeah, mtf chasers. Usually they identify as lesbians, too, and are like, openly hostile about trannies around me, but then usually apologize to me after or ask me about tranny things and my opinion on it.

then they are both smoothbrains
though trannies have more of an excuse because their lives are worse than that of terfs

>squishmallows
Squishmallows arent for hons...

>people treated like shit by society engage in actions to escape their negative experiences

Wow, who knew.

I feel like this could've been her interacting with a cishon and interpreted her as an mtf due to her intense case of TDS but it's nice to see that these people have at least 1% of kindness left in them.

bro 90% of tranners would meet the criteria for normal acting individuals but they still find a way to hate them. most transphobes hate tranners bc they're christcucks

middle class white woman had everything handed to her so she spends her free time drinking wine and seething over trannies

lmao

Are they meant to be talking about closed AA meetings like this in the OP? I dunno how secret you're meant to be but this seems like it's flying pretty close to not secret.

imagine going to a class or a support group and having one of the other women obsess about you like this and write long paragraphs on reddit and you never found out

What do you have against squishmallows? They're perfectly comfortable plush toys that give you some joy and comfort after a rough day at work.

Why is talking about them a bad thing? Do you just hate joy or something?