People are starting to get tired of pandering to trans women

It's okay to reject a trans woman solely on the grounds that you're not comfortable dating trans people. Understand this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-232151_TikTok Lite.jpg (1080x1364, 190.82K)

Nobody questions passing trans women being attractive to lesbians. The video in question refers to stupid enby shit like ‘male lesbians’.

Fr

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-232624_TikTok Lite.jpg (1080x1056, 127.72K)

I don't care about cunt opinions, especially nonwhite ones.

Thank god I'm straight and never have to interact with these retards

This but whenever they change the pride flag for 69420th time

Final iteration.
Promise

Attached: 20210728_004249.jpg (600x380, 41.79K)

>Nobody questions passing trans women being attractive to lesbians.
of course they do lol

Nobody would like to date a ugly person whos got like 60% to kill themselves cope with it retards

>tranny friend is constantly hounding me for validation. Asking me if they pass, if I see her as a women etc.
>she doesnt. At all
I'm literally too afraid to really tell him the truth because of what she might do. She my friend and I care about her but constantly being asked to validate her is getting annoying

trans people dont want to be pandered to. they just want their human rights to be respected without any harassment or discrimination. Most of them aren't even attracted to women.

What rights are you missing exactly???

this
each color of the rainbow flag used to stand for a value or principle. It was inclusive to everyone including straights
now each color just represents a specific group, who in turn get their own flags and it all just starts balkanizing and necessitating alterations for maximum inclusion

just take the entire damn color palette and call it a day already

Attached: bitdepth_24bpp_580[1].png (580x300, 72.62K)

If you don't look like a female you should leave trans women alone because otherwise you're just treating us like prostitutes there are no trans women attracted to men sexually we're not homosexuals

You don't care about her or you wouldn't call her and insulting he. We hate masculine men and hate being referred to as one if you really knew a trans woman you would know that you're probably an ugly male yourself disgusting looking

What? I didnt use he and I am just annoyed constantly being suicide bated by my friend

Meant for

Put down a boundary. Tell her firmly you've said a lot to validate her and now the ball is in her court to do some emotional labor to internalize. If she's TRULY fembrained and not a disgusting malebrain then she will do this. Otherwise...oh well, another AGP, another day.

the whole 'pandering" thing is a sham
you're free to say no to someone if you want
many trans lesbians are passing an post-op
this is just dumb
and people who are like "no because you're trans" are just making a scene
they should just say no because they're not interested
it's really not that traumatic to reject someone

I didn't say that they're missing rights. I implied that their rights are often not respected. Your reading comprehension and attempt at a gotcha question are both pathetic.

Not to mention that human rights protections vary from country to country and we have no idea where you're even from. lmao

most "male lesbians" are trans men
it makes me kinda sick that even trans people misgender themselves. why even try?

you did use "him" one time. Freudian slip I'm sure, you're trying

for the sake of argument:
what rights do I have as a cis male that are respected, but that you as a transperson are not respected?

Weak larp

Political groups always have such high aspirations. We're going to raise up the weak, we're going to protect the hardworking, we're going to preserve freedom and liberty and we're going to ensure the best possible life for you and your family. And then the most minor possible disagreement happens and the whole house of cards immediately falls down, revealing that it's just a bunch of retards operating on gut instinct and identity politics.

Attached: 1661762491725436.png (476x462, 212.87K)