Omg a bug!!! i'm so scared!!! i'm le scaredy girl!!!!

>omg a bug!!! i'm so scared!!! i'm le scaredy girl!!!!
god what a dork

Attached: 1633866012802.webm (720x1252, 2.59M)

moths are scary fuck off

Some bugs fucking suck dude it's not an act
I found a moth in my room last week and it put the fear of god in me, there's something extra evil about those fuckers. A cricket for example just gets smushed like it's nothing

Failed males r scared of bugs usually

I'm much worse than that with moths.

Moths are literally harmless what the fuck is wrong with you people lmao

Phobias are not rational.

It's the way they flop around in the air, it's just not right, it feels sinister

the giant ones are scary but that's true for any bug

>when you deal with a bug for your gf

Attached: Overly-Manly-Man.jpg (500x500, 29.5K)

They’re just butterflies that have night mode enabled in their settings bro

it’s sad because moths are really cute when they’re just relaxing but once they start flapping their wings and slamming into lightbulbs they become kinda overwhelming

Butterflies don't sneak into my house and eat my clothes

i said this the last time you made this shitty thread but you are fucked in the head if you dont think flying insects are awful, spiders are the only chill bugs.

Skill issue

These dudes come out in the summer around monsoons, I recently found out they fly and I think I need to move

Attached: palo verde beetle.jpg (980x665, 87.2K)

you fucking take that back. ladybugs are the chillest bugs in existence

like how the fuck are you ever going to sleep at night if one of these in in your house and you cant catch them? same goes for any flying bug. i cant stand it.
i will not take that back ladybugs are awful too, you've clearly never had to deal with a lady bug infestation.

Moths are like the cutest friendliest bugs

i'll take a bunch of ladybugs over spider egg sac landmines in my shoes and bedroom

You know you're not going to survive after I get off the Earth right
Why do you do this faggot

it's a flying roach, bro. those lil shits are abominations

I feel so sad for them. poor babies. it's not their fault they love light

I'm ok with moths and I can be sorta chill knowing that spiders are in my apartment, since they catch and eat bugs, they're on my side.
But once something resembling a horse fly shows up, I'm leaving the fucking room

Attached: 1663188310583.jpg (540x960, 321.24K)

very schizo post