Terfs discover that girls go through fashion phases

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-14 135456.png (1422x484, 103.3K)

this is insane
how do they not see that this is just misogyny at this point ? this has to be a troll post :/
if not, tranny derangement syndrome truly is wild

Yes user, girls. Not grown men that want to be little girls

I don't get it. Is she calling her cis daughter trans identified male because she likes to dress as a cat girl?

>Hating trannies so much that you hate your own children

Wow ):

it is over, cis women are TIM now, pack it up, everybody

I've been cringe since before your kid was born, if anything she's trying to act like ME.

All women are disgusted by disgusting men what else would you expect? Once they realize that some of these men are no longer men because they feminized the masculinity out of their bodies they're going to start accepting them as better mates for their daughters then traditional stinky ones

I used to do the catgirl and spinny skirt thing, but like the terf said- it's something that people grow out of. Trans girls are no exception.

I don't think that most trans women want to be little girls, but when your childhood is robbed, you do relive it in a way at the start of your transition. Pretty much everyone grows out of it as its human nature for fashion senses to evolve. You have to remember that it takes time for individuals to grow into a mature woman's fashion sense.

>we were headed for ultimate women world domination with submissive hrt femboy slaves
>instead they want to make men masculine assholes and make women into baby machines
sad

She's saying that her daughter looks like a mini trans girl lol. And it makes her cringe

idon'twanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg
srsly some people shouldn't have kids, jfc

What the fuck are you guys talking about?

I literally don't know a single cis girl that ever dressed as a catgirl growing up

So her daughter... Looks like a girl? And this is a problem?

i was just joking desu, idk what the original post meant either

That's fine, but if you ask them how they dressed at like 14, I'm willing to bet that their fashion sense has changed quite a bit.

This whole catgirl thing has mainly come from anime, which has only relatively recently hit the western mainstream.

Plenty of weeb zoomers like that kind of fashion, even LOL Surprise has a doll like this

Attached: 91sO8viL8rL.jpg (2560x1661, 535.85K)

Attached: 91KMwkSbBBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x1087, 309.34K)

>Choker
Who's the groomers?

The mother has tranny derangement syndrome. Ofc anything that remotely reminds her of a trans girl will get scrutinized.

you must be old user, im 18 and I've seen it happen, in fact I've heard 16 yo girl friend talk about hentai and say "ara ara" in school, it's weird but zoomers are like that now.
also OP literally posted an example of cis girl doing it

>terfanon doesn’t realize her kid is autistic

>terfoids will soon discover cishons and AGAMP cis women