Are your parents dissapointed in you being a tranny?

Are your parents dissapointed in you being a tranny?

Attached: dylangordon_7134089222562106630.webm (540x960, 1.48M)

They would never say so but yes

>the heart rate of chasers around the world accelerates with this tiktok
no because i was a depressed failure as a guy anyway, I'm happier now and they are happier for that too.

Weirdly enough, not even my trump-obsessed rightoid Dad is disappointed in me for being trans

they're dead, never knew I was even gay.
My dad traveled the world alot and was a lot more open than his appearance would show, so he prolly would have been ok. Maybe a bit grumpy, but still love me. No idea about my mom tho, lost her pretty early so can't really gauge it. She found it funny when a friend of mine and I were playing princesses tho, so idk

Trump is pro-trans

yep my parents have repeatedly implied they wish i was dead instead

No.
He might be disappointed in general though but that's not your fault

this.

>No
>said the user that never has even interacted with that anons dad
lmao

My mum's sad about it but too blackpilled to be too bothered, I think she would feel exactly the same if I was a mediocre cis man late 20s NEET
My dad fucking loathes me for it and threatened to shoot me when I came out because he'd rather have a dead kid than a tranny one

my mom messaged me out of the blue earlier today to tell me she's so proud of me for being where i'm at in life, so i hope she's not secretly disappointed.

Honestly.
A lot of the disappointment from a father is not aimed at a trans woman being trans.
It is aimed internally.
When a baby boy is born, the mother will be like
>Aww. My little boy is an angel.
The father, on the other hand (in MOST cases) is more like
>Omg. I am going to teach him so much. He will learn to hunt, fish, survive in the wild. He will learn how to be a gentleman and I will try and get him to do all the things I couldn't.

A mans primary desires are to learn and teach men and to protect and nurture women.
When a son transitions, all of that is gone and what is left is a hole because your father can't teach you anything about being trans or a woman.

Not that any of you care about that of course, but you aren't supposed to.

I think I'm beyond a disappointment to them for more serious reasons than innocently pooning

Attached: 587D91C4-0B6E-45F8-82AC-1EB0388B780A.jpg (498x380, 43.67K)

now please tell me how that changes anything,
if the son didn't want to do that even if they weren't a tranny
Also why wouldn't the dad be able to do that if they were a tranny

Attached: ark_65665_m3ea18c9f4037a468f9acd94109f3ff679.jpg (1007x2000, 715.62K)

Nope! My mum was and is very supportive of me, and bought me a nice bracelet to commemorate coming out to her, and my dad has become much more protective of me and we talk a lot more ^^
Might also be due to me not being so depressing and down all the time now

kinda was autistic in writing because I'm feeding my fish, so better sentence:

Why couldn't he do just that, but with his daughter? It seems it's just inventing a problem imo

>The father, on the other hand (in MOST cases) is more like
>Omg. I am going to teach him so much. He will learn to hunt, fish, survive in the wild. He will learn how to be a gentleman and I will try and get him to do all the things I couldn't.

would a father be proud of an ftm son? like "I'm so masc even my girls become boy"

>now please tell me how that changes anything
Because you can keep working on a NEET son.
Practically, you CAN still do those things as a trans woman but, whether he cares to admit it or not, your dad DOES recognise you as a woman and, as I said:
A woman will always seek to teach a woman and nurture a man.
A man will always seek to nurture a woman and teach a man.
It isn't biology, it is the mindset.
FtM's are a different kettle of fish but I'd say you are more likely to be accepted in that regard.

>NEET
sry, I'm not quite understanding where this is coming from.
>It isn't biology, it is the mindset.
which means it's not smth everyone is wired in. It's a societal imprint, and a remnant of the hunter-gatherer society we had.
I agree with you on the disappointment in >general

>Are your parents dissapointed in you being a tranny?

No, user, they are delighted that you chose to mutilate your body and end your bloodline while blaming your parents for your mental illness.

>dissapointed

pic related

Attached: 1487345526-jar-jar-new.jpg (980x499, 63.27K)