If you work in tech or another mens field youre not girl brained enough to be considered trans. Just a reminder

If you work in tech or another mens field youre not girl brained enough to be considered trans. Just a reminder.

Attached: C02BB5D1-1A65-4807-93EA-32B617C953CC.jpg (2000x1333, 239.53K)

What if I’m FTM

>fembrained
>malebrained

Attached: 080208.jpg (900x772, 91.95K)

Start coding bro

I know that's why i prefer the term estrogized male

ok
i don’t care
plus at least 40% of my coworkers are wombmyn

Fuck no
I’m becoming a chemical engineer

>picrel
based disparagement of stupidbrained memes.

idk i just want to be an autistic hikki girl
cis girls like that exist and god i wish i were like them

definitely male brained. Welcome to the gender, bro

Make sure you rape people and light cats on fire to show everyone you’re actually a man now.

>light cats on fire
I did do some (very minor) animal abuse as a little kid but all that is behind me now that I figured out what empathy is when I turned 19
I have been planning to do this for a while (many years), unrelated to being ftm, I just genuinely enjoy chemistry and it is one of my only classes in high school that challenged me which I still also enjoyed, and the only class I studied for and worked hard at.

Tell me you're an airhead without saying you're an airhead. Get rekt dumb bitch. I'ma code for a living and have my gigachad bf at home waiting for me to rail my brains out after work

>I did do some (very minor) animal abuse as a little kid but all that is behind me now
Sure.... It's forewarning of what will happen in the future.

>Dood! Doesn't everyone fantasize about beating up women?

No they don't. Please end yourself when you see the signs of the beast manifesting itself, when your in a stressful life situation.

Attached: dood.jpg (650x300, 92.91K)

>>Doesn't everyone fantasize about beating up women?
I don’t fantasize about this
If I ever hit my girlfriend I would feel like such a piece of shit, I would have a hard time hitting her in the head even if she asked me to, I could hit her ass or thighs or something but not her face
Maybe that makes me fembrained or a pussy but I want to keep her safe, not torture her

my mom is a biologist. is she malebrained?

>I figured out what empathy is when I turned 19
I see.

>I don’t fantasize about hurting women
>If I ever hit my girlfriend I would feel like such a piece of shit
Would you though? Or is this just how you express "empathy" in communication, but you don't really feel anything?
>I would have a hard time hitting her in the head even if she asked me to
Well, strange situation you are thinking about... Fantasizing about hurting her suddenly.
>I want to keep her safe, not torture her
Suddenly your mind goes to torture, so in your fantasy where she ask you to hit her head it could turn into a torture situation?

Attached: serialdood.jpg (1200x825, 55.9K)

Yeah yeah yeah whatever man tell me something I don't know

stop underestimating the strength of women, modern feminism does it enough as is

I know what makes me feel good and what makes me feel bad
When I was less mature I could get good feelings out of hurting people, but I realize now that it came from insecurity and wanting to have control over others because I felt like I had no control over my own life, and I felt insecure about being a tranny
Now I am more confident and I want to take care of my girlfriend and protect her, the thought of hurting her makes me feel sad and listless
I can humiliate or embarrass her perfectly fine, but I also don’t like long term situations like the freaks on here who talk about pet play stuff
I want her to be a functioning adult human being who is my girlfriend and potentially my wife, and I want to make her feel good and turned on and safe

>>I did do some (very minor) animal abuse as a little kid but all that is behind me now
>I figured out what empathy is when I turned 19
>I know what makes me feel good and what makes me feel bad
>When I was less mature I could get good feelings out of hurting people
>Now I am more confident and I want to take care of my girlfriend and protect her
>I can humiliate or embarrass her perfectly fine
>I want to make her feel good and turned on and safe
Seek therapy. Do it to protect your GF from your unresolved issues.

Attached: psychopath.png (600x600, 584.18K)

>>I can humiliate or embarrass her perfectly fine
To be clear, I do this because she wants me to, and she has to repeatedly reassure me that it’s okay, and that she wants me to be attracted to her. I have a lot of hang ups about my new male sex drive
I don’t know what I would need therapy for? Related to this, anyways
I don’t do anything that is damaging to her and I have no desire to

>I don’t know what I would need therapy for?
From what I have read I suggest you give it a chance. Just open up about it and be honest to the psychologist.

Anyway, being a sociopath or whatever is not a big problem, but it could be valuable for personal development to get to the bottom of this.

Good luck.

I’m not a sociopath, I’m not even diagnosed ASPD