Calling us men

You like doing it because you know it hurts our feelings. Nothing more, just mental cruelty

Attached: tumblr_809b3db7cfd6f75bd421befdf44b3584_e698e930_1280-1.jpg (1080x1350, 418.6K)

it has to be, like I've seen absolute passoids talk about getting sir'd

this has to stop, come on

I call myself a beautiful woman every day because it's troo

Attached: 62C2C069-FE3D-4A7D-80EB-B6F1D27957BF.jpg (960x635, 28.77K)

duh, lmao i thought it was obvious.

you are men though. why can't you see reality objectively

nah only is, like a weed addicted skater boy

>this has to stop
Why?
How?

Best poster

and?

Attached: 1662724629735157.jpg (597x532, 51.75K)

w-why can't you see reality objectively
>rejects science calls it fake
>rejects those living this life
>rejects the fact that we don't choose this
>doesn't care about our happiness
>gets their information from Any Forums

You're really the piece of trash we need to start admonishing for even posting on this board.
All you are is hate

If we hate it so much why do you have to constantly harp about it and try to remind us of that unless you hate us to the corn want to see us all commit suicide? Why don't you leave us alone and let us try to live as women and be happy? Why is our happiness so repulsive to you? Why can't you go away and keep your opinions to yourself asshole

And you can't post a serious comment because you're stuck in permanent male adolescence

You would call somebody that looks better than 90% of women a male because you know it's a put-down you know it hurts our feelings and you know it's an inferior status and you don't want us to be able to escape this inferior masculine identity. You can't escape it yourself so you want us to suffer along with you

okay man, whatever you say.

I'm fine with trans girls until they push it on kids on discord. Don't say it doesn't fucking happen either.

because trans women after a period of effective hrt are objectively, categorically not men lol

Why do you have to care about that so much? Why can't you find some other cause? Deep down, you hate trans women because they want to escape from being men! You can't tolerate that can you?

Why can't you stop being so hateful? Allow somebody else live their life according to their own values, rather than according to your demand that they be permanently masculine males?

im trans i just know people hurt us because they hate us. i don't misgender anyone

That sounds pretty fucking gay, yeah. It's like being in a society of stockholders trying to raise shares up to 40 dollars, then watching one of our partners sell-out for 20. Another one for 19. Another for 18, until the price collapses. We're all trying to get men to become men again in our schizophrenic society but you guys keep screwing it up.

Children should be protected from people trying to exploit and traumatise them for their own sexual gratification.

>Why can't you stop being so hateful?
why should i?
>Allow somebody else live their life according to their own values, rather than according to your demand that they be permanently masculine males?
since you phrased it as a question, the answer is no.

You're content to be an asshole and unhappy little jerk man . Nobody would take seriously as feminine person let alone a female. You'll never be like Grace and you'll never be like me.

I'll bet you'll never pass as a woman! I don't even know you, but I bet you will never pass as a woman.

You can live your own life but when you begin to demand special, legally mandated treatment it infringes on people's rights. Then it's not about living your own life.

tell me something i dont know

Attached: 1660650166145826.jpg (1746x1650, 297.65K)

You're just showing off your adolescent male mentality thinking you're smarter than everyone else that's a very male thing to be concerned about. Girls don't care about proving how smart they are.

Do you know women are far more likely to accept trans as women? Because they don't study it all down to a science and make it a mental rational thing that's right or wrong they're able to think more openly and intuitively.

>special, legally mandated treatment it infringes on people's rights.
this has never happened, just because you can't harras people at work doesn't mean you are being censored. you'd be fired for being racist or sexist or homophobic or transphobic because it's not professional.

You're just on this when there's children starving to death children being sold into prostitution. That doesn't concern you because it doesn't feed your need to condemn trans women. You're a hater and you know it and I know it

>Do you know women are far more likely to accept trans as women? Because they don't study it all down to a science and make it a mental rational thing that's right or wrong they're able to think more openly and intuitively.
we all know that women are retarded. now what was your point?

Being "sir'd" at Starbucks isn't harassment. If trans people could collectively grow a thicker skin and stop whining about micro-aggressions being tantamount to genocide, we'd all be better off.

you are both the worst type of fembrained, the NLOG doomer and the sensitive (probably) teen

You're just a hater it doesn't have anything to do with with printing on anybody else's rights you just assume that everybody wants to be a masculine male and that anyone that rebels against that needs to be censored.

Really masculinity is the cause of most illnesses and wars. Its all about hating and fearing women trying to repress them and deprive them of education so that they cannot realize their potential masculinity is disgusting and it's all tied with religion

The most depressed trans women think they're attracted to men; it's really pathetic to be attracted to something so oppressive and violent

>Being "sir'd" at Starbucks isn't harassment
yeah that's not what harassment is, that's why it isn't illegal, the stuff that is illegal is actual harassment.
>micro-aggressions being tantamount to genocide
micro aggressions are not genocide, taking away our rights, hatecriming us, disowning your children and making them homeless, making political propaganda against minorities that promotes hate crimes, those are not micro aggressions