THANK YOU CHASERS FOR LOVING A FREAK LIKE ME

THANK YOU CHASERS FOR LOVING A FREAK LIKE ME

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (1048x972, 348.09K)

you a wecome

yw *smooches*

i love you

Loving? No, I just masturbate to you. When it comes to romance I only go for cis girls.

>LOVING
calm down, I see you as a taboo fantasm. I would probably not walk in the street with you but i'm ok with eating your ass and gargling your femcum

It's because I'm kind of a freak too.

Thank you trans girls for going from 0-11 at the drop of a hat and gaslighting me with grandiose talk of our future until I start to feel things, only to vanish leaving me with only cryptic errors when I try replying to your last message and I reread the FAQ "or the user may have blocked you" thinking it must be a mistake until acceptance sets in and I slip back under the comfortable blanket of apathy and cynicism

Attached: 4m835w.jpg (1000x1000, 208.84K)

for fuck sake, you all need to stop with the self loathing

bump

everyday I pray to the chaser God and apologise for being a freakish evil tranny and thanking Him for creating chasers who have mercy on us

you're overdoing it

As long as you keep your pp the love will remain pure.

chasers are all coon jew fags

thank you for making the world more beautiful, tranner friend

Never try to get into a relationship with transgirls user. They're all cheaters.

Attached: 1663016716123979.png (600x583, 273.32K)

I don't care I just wanna hold their warm pp in my hand

big laugh at all the chasers beta orbiting tranners instead of treating them like shit so they fall in love with you

i would never cheat on my bf

This is the lessons I learned. Most transgirls are so broken that they prefer the stick to the carrot. So now I only give the stick.

Attached: 1662939841539954.png (637x575, 164.59K)

Would you cut off your pp?

It didn't work for FRT, so why do you think it's going to work for you?
Being good looking is all that matters.

lool this

pretty much this, she said she loved me and the same night she was in some dark alley sucking dicks

i make a ton of money and am good looking, but you still cant come across like a betamale. sitting next to my cuck tranny gf rn btw