I transitioned so i could find a boyfriend thatd eventually marry me. is it over for me...

i transitioned so i could find a boyfriend thatd eventually marry me. is it over for me? i dont really have any dysphoria.

Attached: DD0721A9-11C2-4F8C-A218-A9CEF61036CB.jpg (568x662, 129.13K)

Could've had that without destroying your dick, so not very smart of you

i dont really care about my dick though. id rather just have company

more likely to find a gay guy to marry you than a chaser

Do you look cute though?

i find gay men annoying
id say im okay looking. i think itd be a little vain to say otherwise. i look okay to the point that if im into a guy hes usually also into me.

Attached: 279CDD48-A093-4A93-B350-EF8093E616C8.jpg (567x810, 73.36K)

Bit homophobic.

ok? and?

Attached: 9EABA340-7892-4187-B9F5-6F74580A6440.jpg (567x459, 111.9K)

>i find gay men annoying
based

and that's bad

sure. whatever. that doesnt matter. im not going to marry a gay guy just because itd be bad not to. im not going to subject myself to an adult male excited for the latest blackpink album release. i refuse to wake up to a fully developed male yaaasing and wiiiiiging because his favorite girlboss won drag race. i dont want my family to meet a man that willingly describes himself as a ‘bear’ and watched pasolini movies whilst getting flogged by a man who lives three blocks down the street. i know what i want user. and its not that life.

>im not going to subject myself to an adult male excited for the latest blackpink album release. i refuse to wake up to a fully developed male yaaasing and wiiiiiging because his favorite girlboss won drag race. i dont want my family to meet a man that willingly describes himself as a ‘bear’ and watched pasolini movies whilst getting flogged by a man who lives three blocks down the street.
I do enjoy this as like a snapshot of current gay stereotypes.

Lot of that is awfully specific, and as a fag, I don't even know what half of it is

damn litcherally me frfr

Based husstoid

And people still make out that hsts isn't a thing. Blanchard had you girls totally sussed.

i think you ought to be more familiar with the fag de siecle.
literally what does this mean

nta but i've never been attracted to a gay male in my life. 99% of them just don't have the right energy, it feels like all of them are desperately trying to express femininity while stuck in a male body. and i'm not that much of a narcissist

Yeah who wouldn't want to marry someone with an axe wound between their legs.

>it feels like all of them are desperately trying to express femininity while stuck in a male body.
I don't know if there's ever been a clearer example of projection in the history of Any Forums. All the same I hope the transition works out, but sounds like you did it for all the wrong reasons and I feel kinda bad for you.

idk how you can look at the average gay man and not see a male acting like a female. maybe he's ok with that personally, but i'm not interested in it. that's all i'm saying.

im not going to get srs. did you consider that? think.

Date bi men then. Still would have been easier as a guy.

So you want a straight man who likes dick? Hmm.

you boys can work this one out together

You will never have the dating pool of a straight woman, no matter how much you fuck up your body. If anything, your dating pool will get even smaller after your experimental hormone treatments make you look fat and diseased. You are a faggot. Stop now and get over it.

I think a lot of bi men are not into that. Pan men are fairly rare.

>NO you must fuck the people you feel 0 attraction to
what are you, a tranny?

Of course not. OP is allowed to die single, burrowed under his security blankets and beating his dick raw to memories of being bullied.
>e-every gay man is just a dumb fairy!!! not me, i'm a WIMMINZ! i'm DIFFERENT!!!!!