Why can't hons shave?

Why can't hons shave?

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-142618~2.png (1069x1385, 537.87K)

That is shaved you youngshit faggot

For some people it can be impossible to shave completely clean unless they put on makeup.

Probs not fortunate enough to have facial hair reduction from HRT, so she needs laser to get rid of the midnight shadow causing that. Or can't get a close enough shave due to sensitive skin.

Yea IDK why.

It's one of the most basic self cares you can do, takes a few minutes, is free, and for some reason a lot of HONs skip it.
You are hopeless and should just give up if you can't even be bothered to shave.

That's a clean shave. You get the permanent 5 o'clock shadow because the hair that's INSIDE the skin is visible because your skin is somewhat translucent.

seethe more hon

is that an oestrogen necklace?

He needs to get his brow, nose and jawbone shaved

would be heckin' based if she was a hot passoid

good thing i transitioned before testosterone fucked my body
hons stay mad

Based

Why don't they get laser? It's affordable through Groupon, and it's changed my life.

Why should anyone shave?
T. Didn't shave in ages

>shaves pussy

Yes and?

>why don't hons *color correct.

Some do shave but nobody tells them how to color correct because they usually take tips from cis woman (no facial hair) instead of professional dragqueen(professional cis racers) because thats totally gay bro.

Attached: 34332.gif (498x367, 256.65K)

Yep. I've had four laser sessions and still have shadow on my upper lip, the edges of my chin and a few other patches. Its better, but still there. Facial hair sucks :(

laser isn't permanent
I got laser but a few years later I now get a small amount of facial hair, and I don't have the money for electrolysis

Just use makeup faggots. I'm so sick of hons crying about shadow being the bane of their dysphoria.

>Why can't hons shave?
Mental illness.

>just use makeup
too complicated and I have sensitive skin

Cis women unironically don't know how to do makeup t.ranny

>too complicated.
>literally just a peach colored crayon and concealer.
Just note that you get as much out of your transition as you put into it hun

Attached: filename.png (254x304, 107.15K)

>Just note that you get as much out of your transition as you put into it hun
passoid nonsense, it's all genetics, makeup is pointless because I look like a hon no matter what because of my skull shape/size

Mileage varies, like most people cis women tend to be different. I've seen many trans woman who were absolutely killer with their make up, but I've also seen so many trans girls like OP who just focus on eye-liner lipstick and foundation without color-correction.
If most trans girls did this one step they'd never have to worry about beardshadow.
Also laser is super cheap.

Try investing in some sessions next time instead of warhammer40k

Yeah i pass without makeup and never had enough hair to need concealer I'm just lucky. Sorry the other user is mean

This is nonesense. I've seen plenty of Queens with very masculine traits pull it off pretty well.
Stop making excuses for yourself, especially when it comes to color correcting.

She's a hon lol she doesn't count. I mean, most cis girls never had to like think logically & in detail about their anatomy, face shape, light and shadow, colour etc and work out what they can do to make it as feminine as possible. They just kinda randomly do stuff and it's fine because their face underneath is fine too. Also please i have never played Warhammer in my life, agps aren't trans girls

makeup can't fix bone structure, I'd be learning a whole skill just so I look slightly less of a hon, but what's the point? I still won't pass

>agps aren't trans girls
holy cringe

Lol but people are just tryna be normal women not drag queens, you're embarrassing yourself please stop it's not a good look