Pooners, what do you do when a girl wants to suck your dick but you have no dick?

Pooners, what do you do when a girl wants to suck your dick but you have no dick?

Attached: 53359dac752f0.jpg (270x320, 15.46K)

Girls don't really like sucking dick

Cope.

Stupidest comment of the day award goes to

Neither of you are girls lol

cope

Still not a girl

Can confirm, I much prefer eating pussy, much more fun to lick something that tastes good (and much easier to be good at it, so I get to hear my partner moan much more loudly) than to choke on dick. Right now you can try doing little licks to the tip of your finger vs shoving a toothbrush rapidly towards your gag reflex, and tell me which one is easier.
>t. Cis f, have a vagina

ken doll is a pooner?

Exactly. This was my point. I'm a fembrained enbymoding ftm repressor who has sucked a lot of dick and I can tell you, sucking dick is awful when afab. It's like gagging on a flavorless hot dog. I've talked to my cis girl friends and they all say the same: we do it to please our partner, not because we enjoy it

Trannies have giant skulls where dick can feet easily in their gaping mouths so they probably like it better.

Dick can fit*

they are still right about that

That and it's probably their immense psychological arousal at it or sth. Having huge kinks for giving blowjobs and getting creampies, is usually a gay guy thing or trans women thing, very few cis girls give a shit imo. In which case, I can personally confirm a high quality warmed-up strap is 80% similar to biodick for penetration, and what's more (for someone with a strap) is I get access to pussy which is frankly amazing

If you've been with a cis woman (not a tranny) and she was eager to suck your dick, it means she was trying to pleasure you. Like I said here , our mouths are small and it's not comfortable.

Based

The hell is this hon science. Not every tranny like to suck dick. My BF forced me to do it and I’ve been choking on it every time I’ve tried to do so.

Good job, you're just like a real girl

True, I only suck dick to make my partner happy and would never do it if there was no expectation to
t. cis girl

your personal experience mean nothing, nobody care pooner

This is why I'm bi. Cis females literally can't understand what they're doing when they suck a mans dick.

Cope and seethe (but at least I don't have to dil8)

Women are infinitely better at pleasuring women compared to men too, turns out having the same body parts helps

She can still suck my clit