Will it help me to get a haircut?

And how short should I go?

t. pooner

Attached: 2E28E3D3-9FA9-40EC-A285-DC2A4BA733FF.jpg (3088x2320, 2.22M)

Your hair is very feminine. So yes, cut it. Doesn't matter if you cut it to bald. Just get rid of that cut.

i like your piercing, wish i could get a vertical labret

>t. pooner
if i tell you you pass will you send cooch?

Attached: 0cf.gif (500x281, 1.24M)

Thanks, I just got it done today.

Look user I'm sorry you just got it done. But I'm giving you good advice. That is a girl cut and you're not going to pass with it.

Most guys don't get their hair done too unless they're trying to make themselves presentable for something important. So that's another fuck up.

Don't worry about your looks so much.

Sometimes I feel it’s not as bad some days, but I am getting it cut. I have an appointment on the 21st.

Attached: 99B1B6E8-E7CD-43A6-B804-57BF0750F435.jpg (910x750, 194.07K)

I was talking about my piercing. The last time I got my hair cut was a month ago, and I didn’t get it styled or anything, just cut. Do you think it’s salvageable?

ash ketchummoding

I know I don’t. I haven’t been gendered correctly since puberty.

Shuddup and make me a sammich
hold the lettuce and tomato too

You know what maybe pooner user has the right idea, when you put it that way.

He could shotamax to get all the cougar pussy.

lmfaoooo im sorry i really am but its always kinda funny to hear a pooner fail at passing. way more funny than tranners fr some reason

>juxtaposition with mob psycho
i heh'd

You look perfect desu

tumblrtard anime

Are you on T?

Your skin is too soft
You pass in the OP pic but not here
How long T?

oh my god i can smell the autism it is so over

i know you just wanted to look like your favorite anime character but now you just look like some.... "thing". if you accept youll never pass and are fine with just being GNC thats an option, but, oh my god, ywnbam

I should be starting in mid-October.

Why are you being an asshole

Don't mind anonette. She's bitter about having to live as a honster.

Just stick with the T when you get it, and lift some weights. It'll be rough for your 20s but 30s and onward you'll have an easier time passing.

oh if you havent started T yet then it may be ok. I'm sorry. i was unnecessarily rude