Midwest tranny here. A rapehon showed up at my door yesterday. Never posting my image again jesus christ...

Midwest tranny here. A rapehon showed up at my door yesterday. Never posting my image again jesus christ. Stay safe kids. Never post images of yourself on Any Forums.

Attached: novavax.png (222x222, 77.73K)

how did this happen user

I wish a tranny would show up at my door unannounced with the intent of having sex with me. It would feel nice to be wanted.

Attached: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg (1080x1038, 127.73K)

My guess: someone subscribed to pimeyes and found a picture of her at the workplace, with the team of volunteers of the charity she helps every two weekends or something like that. Then they found the name. Then they used regular osint techniques to find the address.

I'm gonna need a greentext here user

this is... rather specific.

This type of stalking has proliferated since the war in Ukraine put the tools in more people's hands.

ok user

Attached: BB9FBEC9-BFEC-43DC-AC06-FF8828DE9662.jpg (512x512, 41.52K)

im gonna post pictures of myelf on Any Forums

i posted an unsee of myself ONCE and someone gave me some unfiltered feedback I was NOT expecting

I dont know how trips do it, honestly... If I ever saw one in public I'd run away, they're clearly psychotic.

Attached: 1655857887224.png (512x512, 254.75K)

I dunno user I’ve met up with dates from /soc/ and it was cool

>Midwest tranny here. A rapehon showed up at my door yesterday
i was just trying to give you your mail, it was misplaced in my mailbox :(

Attached: 6EC42873-4557-4276-84C8-E621CD9BF355.jpg (130x109, 3.54K)

Someone doxxed me and came to my workplace years ago x_x
>t.former midwest tranny

>Someone doxxed me and came to my workplace years ago x_x
>>t.former midwest tranny
okay wtf wait im starting to get a lil anxious, im in the midwest : |

It's the fucking midwest nobody has anything better to do.

Chicago doesn't count as the Midwest

So what you’re saying is that you went home?

im a lil north of that :)

/thread

could you ex-lain your religion a little?

Idgi like what is someone gonna do just from posting my face here? Is it just that american people are crazy stalkers? Is it cause people post their names too?