What is the biggest natural cup size someone can get from HRT?

Attached: lol.jpg (1024x762, 186.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/103/2/532/4642966
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33206172/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As much as any regular cis girl, given that the genes are there (may require youngshittery)

I've never seen someone with a cupsize bigger than C though from just HRT. I've seen fat mtfs with larger tits though.

I've seen nat Ds maybe DD. Mm. Its possible we have the technology

service jobs are not work. they are the petit bourgeois.

what does this have to do with the gays

What's gayer than literally having tits

I'm e I think. Tho a also have a massive ribcage :\

Attached: hurtfull.png (236x210, 9.27K)

sucking cock

pics for verification?

Wanting tits and not having any

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/103/2/532/4642966

trannies usually overestimate their cup size

average age of puberty in cis f is 11 years of age, and yet some cis women don't get fully developed until their very late teens or early 20s... yet that is only a 1yr study.
likely needs to be a >=4yr study to really determine desu
f.e. my boobs are still growing at 2yrs hrt (i've kept measurements since i started)

>landlords

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33206172/

no. bad coomer
Why is there so may different standers? Pic rel I get e but b there?

Attached: cups.jpg (524x449, 38.8K)

I have DD/F depending on which measurement system you use, at age 25 (started HRT ~1.5 years ago). Big boobs do run in the family, my sister and mom sometimes talk about how hard it is to find bras their size and that they have to order them specifically. that said, they look like shit, and band size matters a lot, they don't look like big boobs because they are small relative to my shoulder width and ribcage.

damn, that's an incredible bait image and it only attracted one reply, the power of boobs is strong

The MtF with the biggest breasts I've ever seen started at like 23 and also had huge cone tits

vanity sizing. online charts/calculators are bullshit

Attached: jc.2017-01927f4.jpg (1923x1642, 208.88K)

But the make it easy to find a bra? Which you need to fit on your booba? Why make shit hard

Attached: boymoder_posting.png (370x320, 60.78K)