women = female

Attached: 983.jpg (1034x811, 64.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman
youtube.com/watch?v=IG5I5URIJNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based
trans women are men
make sure to call them he and remind them of their inescapable maleness at every possible instance
we can stop them, together!

trans women are female

no, they are men, you are a liar

I don't even like being called a woman I like being called a girl or a female but not a woman no one sounds too old and too baggy

I'm not stopping anyone. Just stating the simple fact. You can get your 3rd gender or whatever, but women=female

>trans women are men

They are the only males that are men all the rest are either guys dudes Bros anything other than men nobody calls anybody a man these days unless they're a tranny and then they're a man want to be a man you have to be a tranny

They are women, it's literally in the name

Attached: 8577114669977.png (659x680, 169.01K)

>A woman is an adult female human.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman

The page literally has a section for intersex and trans women

Groundbreaking realization user

page doesn't state that transgenders are females but states that women is a female.
>The word female comes from the Latin femella, the diminutive form of femina, meaning "woman".

trans women are female
>no
right wing prowess shines yet again

>trans women are female
you are uncultured and primitive
youtube.com/watch?v=IG5I5URIJNg

Dylan Mulvany that you you washed up twink?

Chad tranny

Attached: Screenshot_20220912-165555_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1489x657, 176.73K)

n ooooooooooooooooooo ;___;
why???? :(

Based

not sorry its truth

yes
no
yes
good, and your not, your a man woman or tranny

truth
no theyre faggots or trannys
transwomen / transmen
not realen or women theyre males or females who want to be men or women

yes
In the dictionary encyclopedia etc etc a woman is an adult human female and if you don't like it too fucking bad

Trans women are women in the same sense as imitation crab being crab. Ones real and the other isnt

Yes but that's different and intersex are not trans they're still male or female they're still men or women they just have a disorder

yes

Why can't trannies just be happy with being trannies or a trans woman being trans woman trans man being a trans man and just being that or a third gender just why do they got to be obnoxious like this