How do I start looking good?

where do i even start when it comes to learning how to dress and do makeup? I want to dress well and do makeup well but idek where to start and its too much for mind to think about, can anyone help please? and what's a hairstyle that would suit me

Attached: F50E1BFC-1A65-47AD-A54C-E712B818 (1).jpg (3024x4032, 3.78M)

>tee hee I'm so ugly stacy thread #1324913289

you already do. I love twinkhons

im being serious i have 0 makeup skills, 0 dressup skills, and idek where to start...

i want to pass though not be twinkhon

Here is your validation

passing is overrated. just be a sexy twinkhon

If you are not wearing makeup in pic related, you have absolutely no grounds to complain. Stop seething and start having great sex you giga passoid fuck.

you already dress and look better than most people here. You're looking for advice in the wrong places. You pretty much pass already. If you want to learn to do the most passing make up there's plenty of tutorials on youtube

Your gorg, fix that chin and jaw a little and you're insta pass. Congrats, you lucked out

Seriously wonder if this is just a cis girl looking for validation. If so, you are very average. Have a nice day.

look at the brows and shoulders, shes not cis, retard

Believe it or not, clocky cis people exist...

Attached: HannahGeorgas.jpg (1972x1563, 106.52K)

hugboxxer gtfo

Just dress like me. I go to a preppy southern university full of normies and despite being a youngshit passoid who transitioned at 15, I still prefer dressing like an autistic girl into anime.

Attached: 20220912_193435.jpg (4000x3000, 2.66M)

Look at women around you. What’s the style? What do you like within that? Go buy it.

I have a very particular eye shape so I can’t speak on general makeup advice. But try to find a basic every day look (concealer, mascara, a bit of lip tint or something) that just makes you look a bit cute every day.

you're so fuckin attractive

>dress and do makeup

for make up just look up the millions of tutorials on youtube.
for dressing look up women's clothing magazines, shopping catalogs, pictures, etc. then just pick what you think you will feel comfortable in.

Pull your hair back just a little. I like to tuck mine behind one ear.

oh fuck is this a tranny thing?
ive always tucked my hair behind one ear

I think I know you