I'm sick of non-woman-presenting people painting their nails and I'm tired of pretending it's not the most desperate...

I'm sick of non-woman-presenting people painting their nails and I'm tired of pretending it's not the most desperate, pathetic shit ever.

My far-left, cisgender dad started doing it and honestly it grosses me the fuck out. It's always this sloppily-applied, slimy black paste all over their manly fingers.

I think makeup and nail polish in general is disgusting, regardless of the wearer's gender.

Attached: daxter.jpg (745x900, 140.31K)

who cares

it’s not disgusting on women it makes us prettier but there’s no reason for a man to do it

cishets wearing sloppily applied black nail polish is indeed embarrassing as fuck.
I don't understand it, honestly, if you're OK with wearing nail polish, pay some lady to do a nude color with a french tip or something, what the fuck is this "putting permanent marker on my fingernails" high school bullshit?

yeah it's weird and doesn't look good
only if it's otherwise part of the aesthetic and you're a goth or you're in a band or something

it’s always half peeled off too like they bought the polish but forgot the remover

Let your father paint his nails, let your mother go to the army, happiness is important and the rest doesn't matter.

NO.

Attached: 1234567.png (192x136, 9.67K)

>castrated homosexual schizophrenics on crossgender hormones taking offense at nail paint
Zero self awareness
You're lucky your gay ass dad didn't strangle you for becoming an eunuch

why does it matter

they’re just pick me trannies or polcel reppers, pay them no mind

Because makeup is vile and gross. On anyone, truly. Cis women, gay men, Idc. It's all gross.

Attached: a28.jpg (680x680, 53.27K)

>taking offense at nail paint
at low effort nail paint like an 8th grader does with permanent marker.
I like men with good looking nails

it would probably look cool if it was very understated like a simple geometric design on only one nail, in the same way that men's jewelery has to be understated to look cool

Attached: images - 2022-09-13T212127.084.jpg (542x565, 29.66K)

it's just ugly
like normal straight guys wearing eyeliner. It works if you're jack sparrow, but if you're otherwise normal it's out of place weird

tiktok take, liberal problems, kys

>it's just ugly
Says the transsexual

>I think makeup and nail polish in general is disgusting, regardless of the wearer's gender.
Why is it disgusting for a cis woman to wear makeup or nail polish?

Have you even tried any higher end cosmetics, brands like IT, Clinique, and Bare Minerals offer a wide variety of light coverage with various ingredients suitable to repair aging or damaged skin, while also being vegan and at minimum spf 30, though you’d realistically want at least an spf 50 for sun protection

THIS

>I'm sick of non-woman-presenting people painting their nails and I'm tired of pretending it's not the most desperate, pathetic shit ever.
Hon hands wrote this

who cares how do you people even have the energy to seethe over the most innocuous shit