FML

>Be me, butchmoding FTM
>Start new job at gas station
>Notice one of the guys who works at the cafe there, super cute, obviously gay
>We're both nice to eachother etc and chat when we can
>Start T
>Three weeks in I start feeling sexually attracted to him and get (unwanted) wholesome fantasies, too

KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME. I DON'T WANT THIS I DON'T WANT TO FALL FOR YET ANOTHER CISSOID WHO'LL NEVER RECIPROCATE MY FEELINGS. I DON'T EVEN REALLY LIKE GUYS LIKE HIM WHY THE FUCK DO I LIKE HIM WHY DO I WANT HIM WHY DO I WISH I COULD BE HIS CUTE SHORT OVERPROTECTIVE TOP BF WHEN THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN

Anons you need to help me out. I need to get rid of these feelings. I'm sick of wanting guys I can't have. First it was straight men now this. I don't want to be one of those cringey FTMs who forces gay men to go hetero.

Attached: 1663025672212382.jpg (1125x1496, 1.17M)

ST4T

Why did you use my feet for this

I find myself asking this exact question a lot

You mean I should trans him? But he's so cute as a guy

Sorry I'm a phoneposter and essentially have a time limit for picking images so I just picked whatever

nice hardware, what strains do you put in that bad boy?

Stfu shill

Also maybe I just really find this image amusing

Kill yourself
No I mean that you should date a trans woman
If you’re gay youre gay but if you’re bi you should date a tranny

Yeah I want to but don't know a single trans person outside of myself at the moment

It also wouldn't exactly rid me of these feelings, or would it?

>tfw want to have a relationship like what op describes
>have no dysphoria and is generally fine living as a woman
welp

Idk it is the best of all worlds
I’m attracted to some masculine features but only on very feminine (even if just in behavior and thinking) people
I don’t want to date a cis man because I would just want to forcefem him anyways
And cis women disgust me
A trans woman has an innate understanding of transness and we can relate due to that

>No dysphoria
user, that's a good thing.

>>>tfw want to have a relationship like what op describes
Elaborate

Yeah fair, personally I'm attracted to all sorts of people so any sort of T4T relationship would work for me, as long as I'm not horrifically mogged or something. C4T could work too but it'd take a bit more transitioning and work on my end. Maybe I'm just not even ready for a relationship, idk, but I still want one

>Elaborate
I'm a cis bi f and I do not like the idea of getting penetrated. If I could be in a relationship with a guy where I'm the top, I would really like that.

you are a gas station worker, your life is utterly meaningless and nothing you do will ever matter
do literally anything

Weed
Do you wanna be my fujo gf

Yeah you can 100% pursue a relationship like that, especially as a bi woman. Hell, maybe I'm biased here but I reckon there's more guys into femdom or something of that sort than guys who are 1) into FTMs and 2) are ok with having no access to the one thing that separates FTMs from cis men

Either way I believe in you user, go out there and peg some guys

>what strains
>Weed
wow ur a cunt

Further proof "S"T4T is just an elaborate cope for AHE gaydens and AGP transbians. Stop trying to steal HSTS valor.

Everyone's life is meaningless in the end

Things only matter because you ascribe meaning to it.

But with that being said I still don't want to crush on a cisgay

what's it like working at a gas station
do u have any stories

Prior to transitioning I only dated AFABs (cis and trans), suck my clit

maybe :)

thanks user

Attached: 1657813749232.gif (544x384, 439.49K)

Well without giving away too many details I actually work at a fast food chain that's inside the gas station, it's one of those massive ones with loads of restaurants etc that neighbour motorways. I have plenty to talk about I guess, just depends on what you're interested in. Half my coworks are drug addicts and we found someone's lube in the office today but ngl 90% of the customers are an utter bore. Old guys, guys in business suits, 40-something moms and cocksure kids.

Yeah so did every other gayden who dated woman as a cope pre-transition. Just admit it, you’re a gayden who’s ashamed of his attraction to cis men so you go for the next closest thing that won’t make you feel emasculated (trans women).