Straight bottoms

>males who are willing to submit to a literal female and let her boss him around and let her wear the pants in the relationship and let her peg him

Do these people actually exist or is it just a funny Any Forums meme?

What kind of childhood trauma would need to happen to a male to cause such a thing? Or is it merely a consequence of liberal progressive parents being shitty parents?

Attached: 1612617780522.jpg (1041x858, 165.94K)

incel board is over there

nothin wrong with a bit of femdom

>straight bottoms
Are women.
>males who are willing to submit to a literal female and let her peg him
Are gay

its one of the most shameful things a man can do
t. homosexual bottom

i was a straight bottom for my whole life but then i became a transbian

I've met them, I've fucked them, they are just bi bottoms who aren't ready to openly accept the label. They call themselves "straight" because they do find women attractive, but their submissiveness inevitably leads them to cock
t. cis male top

explain why fem cissoids strike you as nonexistent. men are willing to buy chems from internet strangers and you think enjoying sex with a strapped woman is out of the question?

I’d like a male who does whatever I need but I still want to wear dresses and also no pegging that’s gross

Yes that is what my dad was like
>what kind of childhood trauma would need to happen to a male to cause such a thing?
Neurotic mom, drug addicted dad who leaves and then is replaced by ex-Marine tyrant if my grandparents are any indication.
Tbh though kinda glad my mom was in charge my mom is the shit

Nothing wrong with a good dommy mommy.
t. Bisexual roider combat medic

men buying chems from online strangers is just stupidly unhealthy. A male allowing a female to dom him and fuck him is a little like a farmer allowing his cow to call the shots, or a pitbull allowing a poodle to be the alpha.

This actually does make sense.
Thank you topanon
Sorry your dad was a complete loser and your mom was an average competent mother, but generally speaking, males are cognitively (thus hierarchically) superior to females

Nah, nothing wrong with letting go and giving the reigns to someone else that you trust for a bit. The constant grindset can be exhausting. It's nice to let someone else take over sometimes.

Thats fine, if you submit to a fellow man as they are your equal.

Females are literally inferior to you, and you allow yourself to submit to one? Have some respect you fucking faggot

This is such a ridiculous generalization. Sub-straight males are pathetic, but they still aren't attracted to men.

bump

Nah I only want to top other men.

They're just typical coping cocksexual bifags.

>bottom for women top men bisexual
There is a special place in hell for you and its underneath the bisexual bugchasers who go to orgies and then fuck their wifes

Attached: 1662675396674863.jpg (658x600, 66.44K)

There's nothing wrong with it. Stop seething.

Idk but I hope these people die alone and stop bothering me on dating apps, disgusting creatures