We are winning

Young people are gay as fuck and we will gain more and more rights as time passes and boomers die.

Attached: owned, lol.png (1850x599, 293.95K)

>repeating a year
Lmao at that guy

"If only I had been born two generations later."
"If only I had been born in a big city where LGBTQ+ is the norm."

yeah it's kinda cool, i met 7 other tranners (3 mtfs 3 ftms, 1 enby) , and a ton of lesbians and gays back in HS (I'm 18 and graduated now), I'm not American tho
I don't see how any of this is has to do with sexual innocence since being trans or lgbt are not strictly sexual things but for homophobes it always is

its not that cool when you realise most of these people are not *actually* trans or gay or queer and are just trenders who are literally suffering from mass delusion and psyops.

They will hurt your movement more than anything.

user is definitely lying and pulling shit out of his ass because “butch and militant” queer zoomer girls are pretty much nonexistent and most of them are incredibly feminine and gender conforming (though in a vaguely alternative way).

Attached: 7042C830-7BD6-4998-B9DE-5B3D9388E3CE.jpg (650x635, 32.61K)

there are really a lot of girls who present masc af now, blame girls like Leanbeefpatty and 6ar6ie6 and that one hon who can deadlift a solar system for making girls turn into she hulks

>more and more gay/trans/etc young people
>all of them are sterile or willingly do not have kids
>government keeps important africans, indians, and asians to compensate for declining birth rate
>never bother learning english or assimilating their families into our culture because they'd rather just stay in their ethnic communities and help their own people out
>governments allow this so they can be "diverse" and "inclusive"
>eventually they represent the majority of the population, get elected as leaders
>ban lgbt shit because they don't want most of their kids to become trannies and fags
>tiananmen square 2.0
>?????
>profit

a bright and normalized future awaits us friens :')

>* trans or gay or queer and are just trenders
I've seen them kiss and boymode/girlmode. i think that's proof enough they kinda gay ngl

its true, user. this is anecdotal and maybe yall will say its lies but here goes
>best friend supports his kids in whatever sexuality or gender things they do
>son is in hs, has seriously dated a boy and girl and theres zero bullying. his friends are casually exploring homo and heterosexuality
>daughter in middleschool has less seriously dated two girls and gladly id's as bi to anyone when its appropriate in convo
the kids are gonna make it, everyone

please kill yourself

someone with IQ above 105 on Any Forums, impressive.

How the people who value progressive-ism, science, skepticism ect. ever thought it'd be a good idea to make a bed with hyper regressive 90IQ third worlders is beyond me. But its fun to watch.

I still say it’s if they discover that for themselves and are allowed freedom of expression instead of repressing it until it festers into a serious mental illness and they troon out at 50 or kill themselves or someone else

Leanbeefpatty gave me AAP
t. twinkhon

>blame girls like Leanbeefpatty and 6ar6ie6 and that one hon who can deadlift a solar system for making girls turn into she hulks
*thank
FTFY
>ban lgbt shit because they don't want most of their kids to become trannies and fags
picrel
if people cared that much about much white genocide then you should make it a policy to only accept lgbt immigrants and refugees, then they won't reproduce and grow in numbers

Attached: 2022-09-13 (7).png (985x467, 307.79K)

I'm from the UK and the first year of A-Levels are ok the only way to fail the first year is if you literally put in ZERO effort.

muscles =/= being genuinely butch. your body composition has little to do with how you present yourself + women you mentioned present femininely to compensate for their musculature so lmao + women who lift do it to have an ass/feminine curves lmao 2x

ehh I go to a 6th form thats also a normal school
what I found was there was some lingering queerphobia in years 7-11 (me and my friends were leafy fans)
but when we moved to 6th form all of the bazz from da footy types left and oh fuck it became so queer
even my chad friend loves one piece and wrestling is chasing for tranners
(the year between queerphobia and gayest shit ever was covid so take that how you will)

no they don’t present exclusively fem, plus there are plenty of other examples of youngshit lesbians being butch and even just being ftm 6ar6ie6 is a full on lesbian anyway what are you even talking about

Attached: 9133E13B-783E-48D8-8F0B-B0531C6B513F.jpg (1153x1828, 1.65M)

when did I say younger butches don't exist at all? All I said was it is generally out of vogue and not representative of most young kweer girls these days and that the user in the OP image was likely just pulling what he thinks gay people are like out of his ass

I agree with this.

In order to be able to 'experiment', which I would be fine with if that's something you're doing, you'll need the emotional ability to reflect if something is really for you. Given my experience with the average person, they don't. So 'being open and free' just means that people who can't judge if something is really for them are just going along with the cool flavor of the month and destroy thethings they're part of.

i hope fujos will become more accepted

I thank God every day I'm not a zoomer

I curse God every day I'm not a zoomer

heartstopper went to netflix, call me by your name exists, i'd say fujos are eating well and are more popular than ever, however they are forced into the closet because it's apparently "hoMoPhObiC" to be a fujo according to some theyfabs who are fujos themselves

I thank God every day I’m a zoomer

>more rights
until china invades you and your estrogen filled arms are to weak to hold up a gun, then you'll be genocided because you're to weak to work or you'll just die in the labor camps lol

>thinking gigahons won't be able to stomp the average manlet Asian "men" with micropenises