Im so sick of polysluts

Im so sick of polysluts

Attached: 1661650591729173.jpg (928x781, 71.62K)

who are the two different groups

I think you're just jealous. It works as long as there's one dominant leader and everyone else is just a submissive.

you're disgusting get over it and accept it

not sure I'm not op

Ain't it a risky behavior considering the potential for STI's contagion?

Polyamory is an oxymoron

Haters.

That's why you test someone before you bring them in. I'm not an idiot.

Why are you so angry about what other people do when it doesn't affect you?
Similar mindset to the republican boomers saying they're so sick of trannies

Im not tryna be one of someone elses collectible toys

It feels like thats the only option available to me as a tranner that doesnt want a boyfriend

why? it's not your problem

Mindless hate isn't going to make you any more endearing.

Okay then, don't. No one is forcing you to do anything.

Im not hateful, im just yelling into the void out of frustration

>i want a fwb that isn't a boyfriend but is also exclusive
Sounds like you kind of just want a boyfriend

They're a rapehon.

You're right, im technically not being forced to do anything. But in my area everyone is heavily poly and cis people are more or less off the table, so like im kinda stuck feeling this way

Im not into men

Find some fat, smelly chaser to date you. I keep an athletic body and work out at the gym because I have 3 people who expect me to look like a Chad.

*partner regardless of gender

it feels like every poly hate thread is literally a psyop to get people to be poly
you guys are so dogshit at arguing against it, its pathetic

i never want to be poly but idiots foaming at the mouth about what someone else doing something that doesn't effect you, your more annoying than the people who are toxic toward monogamous people

Ew

Im not arguing against it. Not saying poly is bad in general. But im just tired of weird hypersexual people trying to integrate me into their polycules

What if rapehons just have a particularly cumbrained dom sexuality that's not even inherently malicious but is so impossible to represent as anything else that they just lean into it

>But im just tired of weird hypersexual people trying to integrate me into their polycules
just say your not interested and move on?

it can't be that common

Idk i guess its just the area im in