How do I deal with the fact that testosterone has made me ugly and keeps making me even uglier as time goes by?

How do I deal with the fact that testosterone has made me ugly and keeps making me even uglier as time goes by?
I was fine before puberty, but ever since then, and especially since it really started kicking in (I'm a very late bloomer and only started growing proper facial hair at like 20, I am 24 now), I hate looking in the mirror. Especially because I know the older I get, the more hideous I get. I an especially terrified to lose my hair. I'd rather die than look like a middle aged man.
I just want to be cute and stay cute for as long as possible. Is HRT my only hope? I have no desire to be female, though they have far superior bodies and aesthetics compared to men. The issue is of course, being a guy with tits isnt exactly socially acceptable, and I dont want estrogen fucking with how I think and feel.
Should I just accept that I will never be cute again and am therefore ugly, and kill myself? Or is there something that can be done?

Attached: 166310211896273458.jpg (626x906, 35.8K)

>they have far superior bodies and aesthetics compared to men
stopped reading

I got on estrogen and cut my cock off so maybe that?

I don't care what you think, androphile.

not even my androphilia, women are objectively weaker, shorter, and fatter than men

>weaker, shorter
Don't care. I want to be cute, not strong and manly.
>fatter
That depends entirely on the individual. To be honest I would probably be in better shape if I had a lezs masculinizee body, because I would actually see a point in maintaining myself.

ok have fun being an irrelevant and helpless 5'1 dwarf while a powerful 6'8 chad towers over you

I'm 5'10 and nothing changes height. I dont care about height anyway.
Why would I give a shit about "chads" in the first place? I don't compare myself to them and I don't want to. They're not cute, and have shit dudebro personalities.

have fun being a balding faggot
desu op there are 2 ways out of being a man: transition or suicide. ya gotta pick one.

I guess itll be suicide then.

>though they have far superior bodies
No they don't you stupid cuckold

Yeah they do. They're soft, smooth, have significantly less body hair, smell better, don't have facial hair, don't go bald, can look good when fit, last longer before age makes them hideous (men hit the wall at 30 unless youre into gross "daddy" shit), and are actually attractive.

>women are objectively weaker, shorter
Yes, that's what makes them superior to men. In the age of the machine, strength and height are irrelevant and get in the way of beauty.

Exactly. The only reason to be masc these days is to attract people who are into masc dudes, and I have no desire to do that, because masc fetishists are obnoxious, weird, and expect their partners to act like retarded brutes.

>They're soft, smooth, have significantly less body hair, smell better, don't have facial hair, don't go bald
None if these things are superior
You're subhuman coomer retard who thinks superiority means shit he's sexually attracted to lmao

Pros of being a man
>stronger
>faster
>quicker reaction time
>better stamina
>better hand-eye cooardination
>higher synaptic density
>more analytical mind
>less mentally ill
>better vision
>better pain threshold and pain tolerance
>can spawn hundreds of ofssprings
>higher bone density + bones don't magically turn to dust in his 30s

Pros of being a woman
>not a coomer animal controlled by libido
>protected by men

Pros of being a troon
>fucking nothing

Tbf masculinity is a nice look on a masculine person, I wouldn't say no to a handsome, well mannered daddy who made me feel like his woman. But I hate being masculine, it makes me feel disgusting.

>pros of being a man: a bunch of shit I don't give a rat's ass about
Women are aesthetically superior to men. I don't care if being a man makes me stronger or faster or more resilient. I'm not a hunter-gatherer or a soldier, I don't benefit from any of that shit. I'd rather look nice.

>Pros of being a man
>A list of irrelevant traits

I absolutely would say no especially if they were into the "daddy" shit. That makes me want to throw up.

I reiterate: you're a coomer retard

Amerinigger parasite, next time ask for permission before replying to a white man

Fair enough, I'd love to be a daddy's good girl and be held in his strong arms.

Attached: 9bdaeb0e350c8f7516f09d2049b1e486.png (1536x2048, 3.23M)

>if you don't like being a disgusting manly man you're just a retarded coomer
I guess I'm a retarded coomer then. Oh well. Better than being masc. :)

>Amerinigger parasite
I'm from northern Europe.
>white man
Identifying with one's whiteness is cringe.