Serious question, is Blanchard trans?

How does he know so much about the inner feelings of trans people if he is not trans himself?

Attached: ray-blanchard-768x1076.jpg (768x1076, 78.05K)

No he's a cis agp

He's a smart fella.

"Dr. Ray Blanchard, despite devoting the majority of his career to the study of sexuality, (specifically "deviant" sexualities and sexual identity issues) has been tight lipped about his own sexuality. His controversial theories about Gender Dysphoria and transgenderism have been criticized as coming from a place of ignorance, centered around sexuality rather than social roles. It has been speculated that Blanchard may be gay himself, explaining why he believes homosexuality to be the purest form of transexuality (HSTS), while demonizing straight transgender people as having a fetish. Blanchard has been accused of being a predator, but the most likely explanation is that he is gay, and bitter about having to shield his homosexual desires. Blanchard was once asked if he was gay, to which he replied, "I believe that sex roles are determined by your sexual orientation." This leads to the question: is he gay, straight, bisexual, or asexual? The latter options are all impossible, so we are left with two other possibilities: that he is gay, or that he is straight and is hiding the truth. He has been accused of being a predator by his former colleague and former student, David Lisak."

It's another big shot educated sis male that thinks he knows everything because he's got a doctorate I don't even know if it's an MD I think it's a PhD in Psychology or psychology or something?

Blanchard is a trans man, unless he proves his dick is natural i won't believe him...

>He has been accused of being a predator by his former colleague and former student, David Lisak
he did study a lot about pedophilia too...

Blanchard is a gay pedophile
Literally coined the term teleiophilia (being attracted to adults) as if this needed a special word
Most of his research is about pedophilia not trannyism
He's a homosexual and most homos are child molesters
But trannies think everyone they don't like is a tranny because they can't think of a bigger insult than equating someone to themselves
Transgenderism = humiliation fetish + schizophrenia

I am not trans, i just like women with dicks.

There is no such thing outside of futa art

>he believes homosexuality to be the purest form of transexuality (HSTS), while demonizing straight transgender people as having a fetish
Holy based

Sounds like he is mega gay desu, as long as they are not hons i'd bang any trans woman

No, hon, trans people don't get full reign over trans research. Too many of you are transvestite pathological liars trying to tear down gates that exist for a reason.

Attached: 7a1.png (640x730, 202.66K)

no, he's a cis gay man

Nothing about his approach suggests that he experiences it firsthand.

>It has been speculated that Ray may be gay himself

Let's be clear here: a lot of people have that suggestion thrown their way.

It's not speculation, he outright is a gay man he's just sorta quietly closeted. His colleague Michael Bailey outed him in a tweet a while back but I didn't save it. Of course he's a fucking gay man. Go find his youtube and listen to him talk.

Stop. Stephen King isn't a murder for having written about it.

Yes, it needs a word. In academia you need specifics, and the opposite of something you're studying can't be "normal."

Stephen King is also a pedo tho so idk if that was a good example from your part

>Also, most homos are pedophiles [and other such braindead drivel]
Why, hello Any Forums! How is it going?

There is, i fucked one

No there isn't
There's only trannies and traps and femboys who are all men

Christ you people are hopeless.

Let's be real about THAT scene in IT: his editor and publisher cleared his drug-addled writing. He wrote it, but they published it. Think that's significant.

I unironically believe this: Blanchard has an intense tranny fetish and came up with his ideas to make trannies that have zero interest in sleeping with him look bad. It's literally one giant cope because he got regularly rejected by transbians he wanted to sleep with.

Yes you unironically believe that because you're unironically mentally ill you fukin loser

I thought he was well known as being a gay man?
I remember someone like Michael J Bailey made a tweet about him being an out gay man since the 80s or something