I'm looking to feminize my appearance through hrt anyone know the steps to do that?

I'm looking to feminize my appearance through hrt anyone know the steps to do that?

Attached: artworks-000056360476-a36phf-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.16K)

depends what kind of hrt but the main thing is getting it your body like put it in the mouth or stab your legs or maybe up the butt and then you just wait

Yeah or you like paint it on

Especially effective if you paint your balls

HRT only makes you look like shit and ages you like milk, do not fall for the psyop

wtf are you talking about, hrt made me a femboy from a nerd. i also look younger

boldface fucking lie, that shit doesn't do anything remotely positive. you have been indoctrinated by a cult, you are no femboy.

set your expectations low

hrt.cafe

Go back to Any Forums you projecting retard

I've seen a lot of mtfs look 10 years younger in their 30s than they were in their 20s without HRT

you actually believe the cultist bullshit you're typing right now? we can always tell, troon.

there is a transition timeline thread up rn, wtf do you think estrogen does lmaooo

only gigaretards think being trans is a cult and has some sort of great agenda, go fuck off to your local fascist protest you political boomer

>t. insecure faggot who can't handle the fact that some people don't want to be poisoned by testosterone

and they all still look like fucking men
it is a cult, you prey on teenagers and vulnerable individuals, taking advantage of insecurity and mental illness as a means of breeding more members via social peer pressure. I can't even tell how many times I have been subjected to pinkpilling psyops myself. God, I fucking hate you people

lol take your schizo pills and get off Any Forums boomer

that's not the kind of pills you actually meant and you and I both know this.

>it is a cult, you prey on teenagers and vulnerable individuals, taking advantage of insecurity and mental illness as a means of breeding more members via social peer pressure
just like gymbros

are are full on delusional my guy you believe a bunch of made up shit and twist what you read to fit your own narrative

touch grass

>ages you like milk
wow hrt made them age like milk, that's so true, literally ancient looking now

Attached: 1663082567394220.jpg (6889x8850, 3.81M)

>they all still look like fucking men
kek
you'll come back and tell me i'm just proving you right but i doubt you even looked at the thread
if you tell me any of these anons "still look like men" you're either delusional or coping

Based subverter

oh wow went from a faggot to a twink faggot, such an improvement. Fuck off

Correct. Problem, faggot?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.24K)

This but unironically.
I bet you'd be happy if he went from a faggot to a masculine muscular faggot.

Still not a woman, just a male with lumps on his chest.

And he is infinitely more attractive than any male who does not take HRT.

If this is supposed to be the peak it's honestly laughable, you know even getting to this far is an outliner.

You say that as if it's a bad thing. Plus they look much more youthful now. Do you realize where you are?
I'm sure you're very experienced in this field, having looked at less than a handful of photos. Don't you have a Twitter fake news account to run?

Attached: 1420671467503.png (923x974, 807.56K)