Why are so many FTMs bottoms?

You know you’re supposed to be men, right?

Attached: 5AE02170-A536-4371-83E6-CE89F49D2FF9.jpg (1170x1643, 359.22K)

More importantly why do so many of them have cluster B personality disorders and why do I keep dating them?

Attached: FZzZAcHXkAISabk.jpg (768x900, 107.21K)

I am cluster a and a top

Do you have a septum piercing?

I don’t have any piercings and never have

Way to defy stereotypes bro. I'm proud of you.

I'm ftm and cluster b (aspd) but im a top. And ftm bottoms annoy me. like OP said, be a man.

>aspd
Stop being edgy and gain genuine feelings and beliefs
I am like the archetypal (irl) FTM, I am a short skinny white guy who dresses in NPC clothes and is autistic
The fat septum piercing guys are Trans Guy Type B

Please ruin my life. You have more potential to be a destructive force than any of the BPD bottoms I've been with

I’m glad I just have schizoid personality disorder
It makes me a semi bad top though because I’m not good at affection or comforting people irl

idk but its very disappointing, i would like to get topped by a ftm

The last FTM guy I was with was type b but not fat because he had was also into coke. The relationship died when he ghosted me to relapse on heroin under the bridge where Kurt Cobain used to shoot up.

if you had the perfect hole for bottoming you’d probably be all about it too

RIP
I know I should never do drugs because I would get addicted instantly
The most I’ve done is speed and alcohol and smoked weed
A lot of FTMs seem to have problems with addiction

>I never do drugs
>I've just done meth
Bruh

Speed isn’t meth retard it’s adderall
It’s amphetamines not methamphetamines

Speed is absolutely what people call meth in the U.S lmao

I live in the US and I am friends with an FTM meth addict which is why I said what I did in my original post
He calls meth “ice” and amphetamines “speed”

Fuck it could be regional I guess. My hard rule has always been no crack no meth no heroin so I've generally avoided that scene.

Yeah I don’t mess with the harder drugs, I also try to avoid opiates for surgeries if I can help it

Imma ftm top

what else are you supposed to do with no dick, I'm more confused how FtM tops exist

Why wouldn’t we exist? I want to use a strap to top my girlfriend and when I get phallo I’ll use that

>gain genuine feelings and beliefs
that's like the whole disorder dude. I don't know why to tell you. I'm also a diagnosed autist skinny white guy who dresses like an npc.
do you have nice boobs

>that's like the whole disorder dude
How old are you? Genuine question not saying it as an insult
I was exactly like this until I turned 19 and then I gained empathy and I’ve been working on improving it ever since