Post timelines

Post timelines

Attached: FcjOX5VWQAAd4We.jpg (1284x877, 114.79K)

Why does day after picture look just like my sister? The before picture doesn't look anything at all like my brother?

It’s destiny retard

>transition to male
>pick a girls name
What a retard lmao

This is an FTM transition

He’s not FTM
The eye color isn’t even the same

>what is lighting

contact lenses, retard

Stop trolling me right this instant I will kill myself!!!!!!!!

Destiny is FTM and you will never pass as well as him...FACT!!!

Yes, I got that mixed up. I'm so used to people transitioning from male to female. Still they don't look like the same person. Male picture have a purpose surgery to make their nose bigger? You're saying testosterone did that? I don't think it's the same person. The female one looks very similar to how I look 5 years ago and like my sister looks now

Obviously destiny is FTM and his first wife is MTF hence all the pregnancy photos where he is CLEARLY the one carrying the babby

This girl did not transition into that guy. Woman that look like her don't transition

K*ffals won.
>K*ffals got on H3H3
>Destiny never will get on H3H3
>K*ffals has international positive media
>Destiny has been named in relation to the alt right
>K*ffals has a blue check
>Destiny has to run an alt and will never get a check
The new internet is coming and guess who will be allowed on it? Hahahahaha

Attached: image 2.jpg (422x250, 41K)

Attached: myjourneytothestars.png (2706x1000, 1.87M)

The new internet will be run by groypers, sorry buddy. Donald Trump, after winning the election into 2024, will go after big tech attacking freedom of speech, and after that’s completed, the the Real Americans will be back in charge of their internet. Real Americans aren’t trans onions communists; they’re AmericaFirst.

>Irony shitposting
cope

I thought groypers was a term for an eastern european sub community of romas

So basically just lie to the media about everything and everyone and you'll get nothing but positive feedback so long as your trans. Sounds like a shit world to live in

Could transition have saved Varg, Dead and Euronymous?

2 timeline threads at the same time?!?!?!

It's a term for Hispanic theocratic white supremacists.