Rock this terfs shit

Jessica Foley
Central Washington University Class of 2023
Sales Associate at dominos Pizza

tiktok.com/t/ZTR5gYmWF/

Attached: C1546A47-8E6A-4AD8-BAA0-0E8B7B4C41B4.jpg (828x1478, 964.52K)

>Sales Associate at dominos Pizza
kek
but also nypa

damn the comments are doxxing her wtf lmao tiktok mfs are on some other shit. if you came from tiktok you probably should leave since ur a minor and obviously don't know this type of stuff will get you banned here

Who do you think we are? Your personal army?

Weren't you hons screeching at the kiwi doxers yesterday?

It's tiktok we don't need to do anything it will 100% get taken down

yeah OP kinda cringe for posting this
what does "you're such a fan" and "fan behavior" mean in tiktok?

yeah, this chick is cringe, but should you really dox her for making fun of someone? not a good look.

lmao irl kikomi

I just want someone unhinged enough to find her and go all Cartel/Isis on her. Is that so wrong ?

yeah no you are legit retarded or a larp, maybe a retarded larp. go away

Stolen kikomi valor. She's not even a real afab trans girl if she isn't on testosteorne

Attached: wwwwww.png (392x660, 465.35K)

Nypa, also this girl has the same relevance of a fruit fly, so does the person that she's mocking.

Why ? Being transphobic is literally evil and bad things should happen to the people who are. What’s so retarded about that ?

you are trying too hard, man, turn off ur computer and go do something relaxing.

>Sales Associate at dominos Pizza
We don't need to fuck her over, life's already doing that

It’s not enough. She needs to die terrified with her limbs missing and her face peeled off

agppilled ftm x aappilled mtf would be the funniest thing ever, like a straight couple with 3 dimensions

Stolen concept from my mtf friend: crossdressing to the movie theater with an mtf and then going back the next day both as normal. I chuckle at the thought

lmaooooo that would be funny

Fucking based

just call up her university and report that shes been posting super transphobic stuff, maybe embellish with a personal encounter where she spit at you and called you a delusional faggot or something

based tiktokers

fuck off, stop trying to make us look bad with your retarded personal army requests false flagger

You know as well as I do that personal army requests are a time honored tradition in this hallowed mongolian basket weaving forum. OP should have done a better job masking it though.

stop flase-flag larping so you can screenshot and put it on a terf forum

Why? cause she's mocking some random tiktok influencer? What makes you think anyone here cares about tiktok