/Bigen/ - Bisexual general

RAWR edition

QOTT: what is your first internet related memory?
QOTT2: did you use to visit a website/forum that its not active anymore?

Previous thread:Tagmap:tagmap.io/tag//bigen/

FAQ:
>Am I bi if I like women and femboys/ traps?
>Am I bi if the only kind of guys I like are femboys and traps?
>Am I bi if there's this one member of the same-sex I'm desiring, but normally I like the opposite sex?
>Am I bi if I sexually like multiple genders, but only interested in romance with one of them?
Yes, sexual attraction to multiple genders is bisexuality.
>Am I bi or pan if I like trans people?
Both are able to be attracted to trans people.
>Do you love me, OP?
yea sure why not
>Am I bisexual if my sexual attraction fluctuates between genders?
Yes, this phenomenon is known as a bi-cycle. Many bisexuals experience it.
>What's the difference between bisexual and pansexual?
Little to none

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=wbKmETVWG64

Attached: 832.jpg (600x600, 65.88K)

im a few episodes into lain and i think i've figured it all out. there's no explanation for anything and its all BS.

Today was a good day!
>QOTT: what is your first internet related memory?
Watching low quality NFS and GTA music videos during the very early days of YouTube. It was more fun when my friend visited my house and we did it together.
And I used to record some random videos on my flipphone and showed it to some buddies in 4th grade. Good times.
>QOTT2: did you use to visit a website/forum that its not active anymore?
Metacafe

Let's go make some fucking lasagna.
>What is your first internet related memory?
Playing flash games on some old website while I was supposed to be doing research in elementary school.
>What embarassing thing do you want the most, bigen?
An itasha livery for my current car.
>To be loved and accepted for who I am (I am very cringe).
For what it's worth, user, I don't think you're cringe.

Attached: __akemi_homura_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_h_ll__e39eaafb11a3e9d90d8214d9f384284a.jpg (1000x1475, 224.34K)

do you consider biphobia to be a real issue for you?

>male but more on the feminine side
>chubby/overweight, 5'10
>long blonde hair
>glasses
>shaved all over

do some ppl find this look/physique desirable or am i ngmi?

biphobia as an extension of homophobia is a problem... as for gay people who think being bi is lame or whatever idgaf

Good evening everyone.
QOTT: I don't remember, honestly. I spent time outside as a kid.
QOTT2: Hyves.nl - It was kind of like Facebook but for kids. I used to play a lot with it and my classmates when i was 11-12.
Nah.
I think you should start losing weight.

i think that the atmosphere alone makes lain worth it, outside of some ovas i cant recall an anime that feels like that
>Let's go make some fucking lasagna
hell yea les go
good evening user ^^ hope things are going well
i dont interact with people irl, so i honestly wouldnt know

Attached: isopod.jpg (1845x1000, 156.65K)

I'm doing fine, thanks.

I hate these fucking stat dumps like idfk man I don't look at someone and go "ah but they're wearing glasses so that's not cute" or "if only they were tall and thin in addition to being shaved" like bruh. Do other guys actually think about attraction in this way? Am I the odd one out for being more interested in facial traits or body proportions or personal style or just plain old charisma? It's not even holier than thou thing I'm plenty horny but this approach is just baffling to me.

its /soc/ asl brain rot, it's kinda like fishing for compliments
>do some ppl find this look/physique desirable or am i ngmi?
in theory yes but an unsee might help

In my ideal world yeah dating apps just let you plug in the stats you want or even better, have tags like a booru. Could even have a personality tag cuz some people care about that

Are heterosexual bi4bi couples are anything more than an Internet meme?
Are bisexual people who want a straight relationship are better off with straight partners?

Attached: 1663041752840000.jpg (4096x1902, 557.41K)

I hate that I'm super picky with my attraction to men. It's so hard for me to find dudes that I'm into. Anyone else feel the same way?
>QOTT
How in the holy name of God am I supposed to remember that?
>QOTT2
No.
I was going to say no because I've never experienced it, but then I realised why I've never experienced it. It's because I've never come out to anyone except from bi/gay men and trans folk. and even then I only come out to them if I'm on a date with them, or trying to get into their pants. I feel uncomfartable coming out to people unless I can get something out of it. Nothing is going to change if I come out to someone accepting and I risk alienating closeted biphobic people. So why bother? Sometimes I think about coming out to my friends and sisters because they like LGBT folk but idk. I was super close to coming out to my gf and that was only because she was bi too. But then we broke up and decided to keep it to myself.

im also very picky with guys but it's not like you need to be equal on both sides

also men try so much less to look nice, the least they could do is use cleanser and moisturizer

How do women know

Don't you know user? Women can smell fear

the amount of shallow attraction I see expressed in these threads is worrisome, yes.
I take a long time to be attracted to people of my own gender. I won't be attracted to you based off of looks alone; you have to have a personality that attracts me.

Attached: 8470232.jpg (330x330, 14.47K)

I mean I'm a slut and can definitely be attracted by looks alone, but boiling "looks" down to a few numbers and basic descriptions shows a basic misunderstanding of how attraction works for most people. I find some chubby, blond, 5'8 guys with glasses, others not so much. It's an inane statement that says nothing about how you carry yourself, your grooming habits, what your nose looks like or how it works with the rest of your face. If you're gonna ask for affirmation on the internet either bite the bullet and show yourself or try and do so based on qualities that do not demand visuals or physical presence to translate.
Am I mad? Well I was already mildly annoyed with nothing and now I guess I'm mad.

>be bi man
>date bi man
>we like women as well as men
>get told I'm just pretending to be gay and just wanting straightoid acceptance by homos despite fucking a man nearly every night
I don't fucking get it I just like men and women how is this fucking complicated

Some people don't know you can be attracted to multiple genders

it's OK I believe you and I agree with you.
attraction is so nuanced and different for everybody, you can almost guarantee that there's someone out there who's attracted to you; the trouble is attracting them without being totally fake (like dressing or behaving like someone you're not).

Attached: 476232187.jpg (1024x683, 125.31K)