Mmg manmoder general

crush edition

yall nibbas slacking so i have to make a thread

Attached: 33d50b2a0096e632e3180738d91ca154.jpg (564x564, 39.91K)

AUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH
AUGH UAHGUIAH UAHGH AUUUHGHTHHHH
UGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAUUHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
all i have to say for today
have a good life my men

Attached: orangutang-obezyana-obraz-zhizni-i-sreda-obitaniya-orangutanga-1.jpg (600x493, 51.97K)

gg/c2sCVrNz

:)

fuck
why cant i just jump down from my balcony
pussy bitch

can't get over how i'm a failure in absolutely everything
now i'm an old ugly tranner with zero emotions, drive, talents, or interests
just wish i was hardcore suicidal so this empty mess would be gone

i hate being a fucking neet
i hate having my life being dependent on a whim of my fucking relatives
every time i get in the argument with them i get so fucking humiliated
and there is no escape, wagie job will never give me enough money to be independent
i never was able to shave my legs, i never will, i will die as a fucking hairy monkey because i will never be able to leave my dad's house because im too autistic to get a good job to actually rent an appartment like a normal human being
wish i had a will to end it

What kind of arguments r u talking about?

well like literally the fact that im a neet or that i drink too much or why am i not a normal human being, they dont even know about the whole tranny shit
which is understandable, but what can i say, i'm just in a real shit period of my life and i appreciate my relatives for tolerating my ass but i also understand im hanging on a thin thread but i'm just so tired of it
this is not normal and this is not what life should be, but there is nothing i could do

do you work at all? it may seem hypocritical given that i'm a boomer that never had a real job ever, but maybe going out there earning some money may make your relatives more positive/supportive?

>do you work at all?
nah not really for a long time, just wasting my savings from when i did and my neet bux, and it's getting kinda low to be h
would like to write something more elaborate, but i'm just too wasted and tired right now
earning shit surely would've made a difference but fuck i kinda failed all opportunities and i dont even know anymore,, its all fucked

:/
new opportunities may come

am i seriously just going to be a manmoding freak forever

Attached: cat.jpg (563x775, 44.37K)

dunno. post pics

you look passing just need to shave a little bit

who?

sorry the joke sounded more funny in my head

unsee cc/album#lzLHqZa3o6b7Ptpc

it
is
over

fuck i miss my cat so fucking much
i had some plans but his death paralyzed me so fucking much nothing feels real anymor
it's only been like 3-4 weeks but i don't know if things will ever feel real again, it was really bad even before that but now i'm like, even drinking doesn't feel the same anymore, and the whole tranny shit i'm basically a repper now again

nigga just shave your moustache and you will be fine, more or less

Attached: Paige the nazi child rapist .jpg (853x707, 287.84K)

Sorry user. Sending love. Maybe get a new fur baby?

you again :(
it's not over you dummy :p

i just shaved theres nothing left i can shave

getting tired of this crap
goodnight ppl

laser...