My preference in transgirls

>atleast 5’11
>bigger dick than me (5 inches)
>dominant
>willing to top me
>would allow their dick to be sucked regularly
>I may or may not be a repressor

oh and I’m 5’5 twinkcel :(

Attached: E9FB40B6-639B-48B0-8AE7-CB19D2049B69.jpg (1538x2048, 490.89K)

>no one has ever been willing to touch me but I want this rare one in a million trans girl
least entitled chaser

>Height
Don't care
>Dick size
Legitimately no wrong answer
>Her Position
Bottom with possible switch tendencies
>Oral
If it doesn't upset her, it's nice to give your partner oral
>What are you
Unbreakable cis bi male

Attached: steam 9 2.png (236x273, 77.47K)

my preference in trans girls
>sweet and kind
>puts in effort to her goals (transition and other stuff)

just transition

>incel chaser
>wants tall mtf with big dick, willing to top and be sucked

you're so funny, op

Attached: 676731f66ca40449d425b065139d9427.jpg (558x411, 28.21K)

Chasers who are bottoms are so unbelievably disgusting holy fuck

op sounds cute, ignore the seethe from virgin bottoms

I will bang a mtf into I get them pregnant

Your preference is just for a big dominant male You're simply gay that likes a man with a wig and lipstick

>rare one in a million trans girl who is 6 feet tall and tops men because it's the closest thing to validation she can get
I'm not a bottom bitch (not that there's anything wrong with that) but you wouldn't be seething this hard if you weren't getting bullied into topping married men all the time, just saying.

Also you could probably get topped more if you were open to dating men who were bisexual, unmarried, or in some other way inadequately masculine for your refined feminine tastes, but you go for the copers who act tough but then beg for your dick in their ass.

Think harder about what you really want, you may be happier if you accepted reality for what it was and not what you wish it were.

Why are the good chasers always repressors. Unironically a big reason why I went st4t

What's a "good chaser"? I don't mean that in a belligerent way, I'm a chaser and I don't consider it an insult (whether I myself am good is up for debate but if I'm a terrible person, which I'm pretty sure I am it's for other reasons)

>Dominant
>Big dick
>Posts blondelashes19
user...
>Trannies are men when it's rhetorically convenient
Lol. Lmao even.

Attached: Zoeyt123-01.jpg (442x878, 129.31K)

i've known girl who fitted in all that, but you being a fucking repper is a no for sure

where do i find a chaser fwb i am so cripplingly lonely

Whenever I reply to these kinds of posts I end up feeling used, rejected, and blackpilled, so nah, not falling for this. I only connect with tranners on dating apps now. You can emotionally rape some other chaser.

Doesn't this girl shove tons of stuff up her ass

>pricrel
I’m not saying she’s a dude
but her bf is a huge faggot

how do i find u guys on dating apps tho like how do i signal im trans without putting it on my profile if i pass

Chaser, like pooner, can be used as both an insult and as a neutral term. Anyway I’m a top so of course I prefer bottoms. A good chaser is one that prefers me over other women and knows about trans shit. A bad chaser is someone that just wants to fuck in secret and troons out later

what kind?

Grindr

people r gross on grindr tho

>Why are the good chasers always repressors
is this why all the top troon i've known were so nice with me, because i'm not a repressor?

Idk I think its because top trannies pretty much live in full acceptance of themselves and therefore dont reflect their insecurity as much

You're the one who I spoke with yesterday aren't you, from the city on the river that starts with C? I'm not sure how you expect that to work, if you want to be identifiable as trans you have to identify yourself as trans. For what it's worth I've gone on and off different apps and it takes a little time to train the algorithm, once I've had a good number of matches and chats it seems to connect me with a higher number of trans women who didn't say so explicitly. They probably track how long people chat and the unmatch rates and that feeds into it. Not sure how you'd optimize that, maybe identify yourself as trans for a while and deal with the bad that brings you, then just set yourself as "woman" (unspecified) and hope the algorithm steers... whatever kind of guy you're after towards you?

Do the opposite of this

could be that too i guess, from my experience they are much nicer and i have a better affinity with them

Oh, that sounds nice, I like that attitude. I'm not a bottom but I'm rather turned on by the idea of having a pragmatic gf who is so emotionally compatible with me that top/botton dynamics wouldn't matter. Like the tomboy fantasy, but the tomboy has a penis and she sometimes wants to fuck me with it.

I only bottom for men sadly

idk what u mean by city but ill try that ig

which dating apps? I'm tired of all the bbp demons on here
>t. ranner

>Height
taller than me (im 5'5")
>Dick size
average or more
>Her Position
switch with dom lean
>Oral
id like to do it but im fine if she doesnt want it
>What are you
bi ftm

This is fine.

I like ok cupid the most because you can specifically set filters for trans, but bumble is alright too in terms of being dating-oriented. Tinder is horrrible, a degrading meat market in every way, every cute girl is a prostitute or promoting her onlyfans. Never again.