Boymoder

>boymoder
>malefail usually without mask
>andro birth name name
>5'6
>hair well past my shoulders ffs

>hospital makes me wear cuck muzzle mask in picrel
>deadnamed, misgendered, nurses tell me "usually its uncommon for men (meaning me) to develop this ailment"
>i'm basically treated like a regular cis man no questions asked by everyone
What gives ? U think they were doing it on purpose? Should I write in a complaint about them being transphobic

Attached: 97DB3BAF-21B3-402F-9BD2-02C4C47EBAD7.jpg (1131x1013, 298.48K)

is it like a christian hospital? you pass with the mask on too obvs

what country?
also wow you’re pretty

WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE MASK?

Attached: 345634563456.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Sorry bby, the mask stays on during sex.

Nope, just a generic public hospital. I think the person at the front desk was a pooner too and he still deadnamed me w/o asking .. -.-
nazi island aka australia

I'm really uncomfy w/ going back there again bc of this

Attached: E297D987-45AD-4B33-BBA0-0EEECF542CB1.jpg (1152x935, 286.28K)

>blue eyes
>pale complexion
>dark hair
oh my heart

Does your voice pass?

Do you EVER get gendered male without the mask?
Post unmasked pic

i just realized you called yourself a boymoder. if you show up in mens clothes, using a male voice and they know your recorded sex is male then they're going to gender you male more often than not. hell maybe they think you're a femboy or pooner yourself

Did you ever correct them? Usually it only requires once per person.

thank you for posting another pic
any chance you might post without mask (unsee)/

Super cute skin complexion, 10/10 would cuddle and fight kangaroos with you aussie anonnete

This is bait? Post full body pic because ur face presents female

If youre who I think you are (and 90% chance i know) than it's because your voice doesn't pass because you never trained it. stop being lazymoder and voice train! stupid trannies.
as for your question. i dont know, i wouldn't report them if your records did say you were still legally male.

in my experience in hospitals if they know they plaster it prominently on the chart and about half the nurses are complete asses about it
that's assuming your records otherwise say female-if they say male your answer is obvious

Yes, OP
People tend to use ostensible sex as the way pronouns are used.
You assume you're stealth and get mad when people see through your slight androgyny? Can men not have long hair? That's fucking sexist.

Delusional, hon

Finally someone with some balls

idk when i had to go to the hospital the ppl treating me kept thinking they were looking at the wrong patient when they saw they were treating a male with a male name
op's situation seems weird to me

I agree. I find it funny that because I look uglier (but I'm actually stealth) I'm always ignored or called ugly. But a twinkhon that get misgendered get a lot of attention. The absolute state of this board. It's true that pics aren't always honest though.

when it doesn't add up it probably means the transphobic nurses are gossiping behind her back
last time I was in the hospital somebody was going around trying to find some man they had lost (full ER I guess) asking all the men if they were so and so. I guess I pass because they skipped me but I did wonder what would happen if they wanted to find somebody whose records and appearance don't match

nosgov?