I'm actually cis f...

I'm actually cis f, but I use this board to blog/shitpost since it's the only board that won't hyperfixate on my femaleness or assumed transexuality, since I want to talk in a Any Forums environment

Attached: 8aeb36de1e81f70ddbc65cfb5112cd75.jpg (640x640, 72.73K)

cool, same

You're just trying to escape the misery. When you say that they fixate you want everybody to think you better than everyone else. I don't want to be worshiped as much as I want to be able to post without constantly being turned into a horrible person.

>hyperfixate on my femaleness or assumed transexuality,

They'll deny your femaleness and assume you're trans male

>me
>me
>me
no one cares

I don't understand
>They'll deny your femaleness and assume you're trans male
This board? Usually yes. At first you're always assumed MtF, one exchange later they might assume you're FtM, repressor or an incel. It's the biggest joy of /tttt/
Picrel

Attached: 1637183674680.png (830x1200, 410.55K)

they want to bring you down to the lowest level so that they can feel you're not better than them. if you want to try to be better you have to be skilled at it. You might have the skill idk

Post tummy/ass

I still don't get you, but I hope you are not trying to appease/impress 4channers, skill won't mitigate shitflinging

You can do it right and be a good one or you do it wrong and be a bad one it happens to me everyday. Some days I'm just fucked up another days very fine. Don't think the dirt.
I'm the same as you and just as good

sounds reasonable to me op

It's a good act for being a good one

do you like tgirls op

Boyboobs are the reign supreme around here no one cares about your gross girl boobs

are u bi or lesbian?

Why do they have to be boy boobs, why not girl boobs on amab?

Same here, am cis bi f, well /cgl/ is ok but I dont actually cosplay, and there is 0% chance of being female on places like Any Forums and not being treated fucking weirdly. And I dont want to larp as male, I obviously talk in such a fembrained manner lol

I do the same. there is no other board that won't ask for me to post tits just for posting something related to my gender

but I larp as a hsts because everyone asks what a cishet woman is doing here

>is fake
I larp too so?

based. im a fem gay man who larps as a woman so i can be as fem or masc as i please.

LARP is a pre-op trans woman to come on as a transbian top.