Why do tranners act like sissies?

Why do tranners act like sissies?

Attached: dE3vFlCTkhJyyg8z.webm (720x1252, 2.59M)

I don't know but they need to figure it out because their poor caricature of femininity makes them intolerable, especially if they lean into the sassy black woman trope. Surely there isnone woman outside the entertainment industry they can look to

>afraid of a bug
>I don't know but they need to figure it out because their poor caricature of femininity makes them intolerable, especially if they lean into the sassy black woman trope. Surely there isnone woman outside the entertainment industry they can look to
>drools out of mouth

i’m not a sissy i caught this spider recently and kept it for a month its name was septilius due to it having only seven legs

Attached: 72845C2A-26F0-4532-8BE8-E37E13350FFE.jpg (2048x1536, 458.96K)

You are braver than I am… I can’t stand spiders but I don’t want to kill them so I have to get them outside. That’s how I feel about most bugs though

why is being scared of a bug flying to you a "sissy" thing?

yeah spiders are especially sad to kill because i know deep down they are frenly and want to eat the more annoying bugs. i only squish them if they catch me off guard but i always feel bad about it after. thankfully i had time to spot this one entering my home and i had my shoes on and everything so i was kinda prepared for it

If a spider enters my house (territory) I will kill it as I would any other invading creature.
If they are anywhere else I'll leave them be.

so ruthless. for another spider story - this summer has been really bad with ants, i have to be super vigilant to keep them from getting inside. i set up some terro liquid ant bait near my front door and they started swarming but somehow two spiders decided to wander in and get trapped as well. something about the second spider makes me laugh, like he saw his friend’s corpse encased in borax and still decided to go in for a lil nibble. idk if they were going for the ants or the bait itself but either way it was a bit upsetting especially because it took me a while before i bothered to clean them up

unironically fembrained behavior

My little cisster used to collect bugs until she grew up and became fully fembrained. Now that she is an adult she can't even see a potato bug without losing her shit and screaming.

Sorry about the ants. You should place ant-bait nearer to their nests though. Then they take it back to the hive and get murdered.

very true although it’s hard to know exactly where they’re coming from. most come from outside but others have emerged from the wall adjacent to the neighboring apartment so idk if they’re underneath the building itself or what. the entire city i live in is built on top of some supercolony of argentine ants so i’m mostly just trying to hold them back until the weather gets colder, which will unfortunately be a while

scared of a bug= trying to act female
what??

That's 1 big fucking bug though

I make men kill bugs for me

Why do ducks quack?

i love this hon so much bros

gib hunty schafy gf

They act like women because they are women. You're just transphobic and see them as men pretending to act like women, bad look on you sweaty

You must defeat the Any Forums transphobes to earn her hand in marriage

Spiders are friends! Did you set septilius free after that month?

I almost killed a spider that was crawling up my leg. It just tickled and when I looked I kinda freaked out and swiped it away with my hand. Luckily it didn't die so I released it on my balcony.