What's the best way to kill myself? is it overdose?

what's the best way to kill myself? is it overdose?
what should i overdose on?
its been over for a long time, ive just been in denial
my ex gf accused me of sexual assault and i lost all my friends multiple times and they keep harassing me (i didn't do anything, and i have no reason to lie since im user). i have petulant subtype bpd and im poly so all my relationships feel stale even though there's nothing wrong with any of the wonderful people im dating. im broke with no real way of getting more money (i already have a full time job), have terrible insurance and barely pass with a ton of effort. i just kind of want out at this point. i love my girlfriends, and they've never done anything wrong and our relationships are perfect, but my hurt is too great. i feel terrible for leaving them and i hope they can be happy one day

Attached: 1661638498546084.jpg (716x803, 130.17K)

seek help! understand that killing yourself will hurt those around you greatly.

Selfish Tranon.

Looking for the cheat code out of life? The escape? An easy way out?
Killing yourself converts all your future hardships into a painful moment for you, and all those you’ve mentioned. It’s not the easy way out, even if you believe the time frame is relatively low.

You think they’ll give up? They won’t shop for your coffin? Ugly crying at your funeral? Thinking and talking about you to future lovers? “I could’ve done more. I could’ve reached out!”

Life’s challenges is what makes our story. Life without conflict is no life. Do as you will, just understand the greater perspective in your choices.

Attached: C2EEBAB0-0715-4BA7-936A-78ACE0A3D47E.jpg (975x1304, 62.26K)

seek help from who? with what money? and i hope my death hurts the ones who've been harassing me. i deserve an escape at the very least if i cannot obtain peace

idc if im selfish i just want peace in my life. i think i deserve that at the very least

Would bromazolam (some rc benzo) plus alcohol work? I want to do mdma, and then kms with that method

You do not deserve peace. It was never guaranteed, and now you will grant this chaos onto others. O You do not deserve peace.

Go take some shrooms out in the woods and meditate.

Doing mdma sounds good user. Idk if that would necessarily work it depends on the dosage i guess. I hope you can feel better instead of want to die though );
Idk if trying to guilt trip the suicidal person into carrying on is the best approach user

the best way to kill yourself is to live till the end.
life is a terminal std anyway

Attached: funny-skeleton-laying-ground-smiling-human-isolated-white-background-d-rendering-127648404.jpg (800x450, 28.4K)

They should feel guilty, but not for any of the reasons they feel guilty for. They should feel guilty for exiling themselves from life. But they obviously don’t. They are incapable of that.

All I can do is try.

Wtf you have multiple gfs and want to kys? I will be forever alone and contemplate it but you?

You're being a bit heavy on the guilt tripping idk maybe we could like focus less on that aspect? Yeah people leave behind a lot of emotional stuff when they sui but like, it's still their choice whether to live or die. I think it's better to try to see if there's any changes that could be made to make life more livable for op maybe?

Become monogamous and ignore the harassment. 2 years from now it'll be gone. You're welcome

>and i hope my death hurts the ones who've been harassing me
Since the allogations against you probably are pretty severe, there is no guarantee for this. You risk letting the ex win and get the final word - and her world will forever become the truth without your presence. In the eyes of everyone your shame are guilt was too strong.

If you can imagine a life without these aligations and being hardassed, is that a ok life? Would that make it easier for you to live? If the answer is yes, you need to get away from these people. End all contact. Maybe have something to look forward to like looking for work in another city while you go to a psychatrist.

A fresh start.

i would never leave any of my three partners behind for another. i love them more than anything
sadly love cannot fix all problems user

i have tried to escape them, cut off contact and mutual friends. they somehow find me everytime. can i file a restraining order in this situation if they're just bothering every person in my life, mostly online but some (little) irl?

>what's the best way to kill myself?
Old age after a full life imho.

On thing about poly relationships is I think they're a way to cross your love life with a social life for a lot of people. That's not a good situation to be in, you probably need to work more on your social life. Get the meetup app or go on facebook groups and just go to a nerd boardgame thing or some shit, see how you feel after forcing yourself to do that and meet a few new people.

you're acting like user has an intrinsic obligation to be alive
they didn't ask to be born and they should be able to choose how and when they die. it doesn't matter who else it affects. they are irrelevant. what else is selfish is trying to prolong a person's life of suffering because "oh think of all the sadness you'll cause". user deserves to not be sad, too.

Oh god it's the fucking extremist anti-natalists. Why haven't you done it already yourself?