Why did you let him flop /tttt/?

Why did you let him flop /tttt/?
Hon thread I guess?

Attached: SevereImperturbableAiredale-max-1mb.gif (340x191, 851.61K)

obligatory Who?

fivehead

i think its kim petras?

and idk what you're talking about op

you would think with all the money "she" has she would get that hair line fixed. get hair implants from the back of her head to the front of something along those lines.

nothing is worst than a tranny with a reseeding hairline. it looks gross and disturbing.

She just wears her hair up really tight a lot i dont think it's like mpb or anything

she isn't a hon, she just has teutonic genes

i’m keeping her in business

Attached: 9F3965F7-3A29-4665-8E71-9858C8EB70C7.jpg (960x859, 81.39K)

>tfw mogged by the other top listener

I'm was like in the top 0.0001% of her listeners last year on Spotify. Sadly she has never caught on with the cishets so now her label is making her do shitty ballads with Max Martin et al. We need Dr. Luke back. Girl should have never signed to Republic Records.

Shes fat tho

No one asked, but I saw an incredibly masculine jacked dude with linebacker shoulders wearing a kim petras shirt at a gay bar recently and I was both jealous and confused at internet reality tearing through the fabric of time and intruding on my actual reality. I literally had to look around me to see if anyone else noticed and then I had to talk myself down and realize no one cared, noticed, or would care if I explained it to them.

His teeth looks like it was damaged by HRT

>let him flop

This person is really successful at being female why would you call her a him? Do you really have to hate so much? Are you really that disgusted about human beings who feel incongruent with their gender. Do you really want to harm people?

He already harmed himself when he transitioned

So you don't think the little person has the right to be a female? You don't think the person deserves any respect for presenting as female in a way that looks better than most other women?

Why are you here if you hate trans

Lot of self hating legbutts on this board who come here to psychologically self harm, they could be more than one of the above

>legbutts

What really is the light but like masculine man or something? I don't understand why people would hate themselves. People hate me when I don't think right

What really is the legbutt, like masculine man or something? I don't understand why people would hate themselves. People hate me when I don't think right

I went running today and accidentally took a front facing photo when i was unlocking my phone. I want to die lmfao

Attached: b3a24ffb-404a-4176-b5fa-89296b55bd6dphoto.jpg (1015x1920, 364.7K)

I don't think anyone particularly cares, to be honest. Really, what are we supposed to say to that? Assuming it was legitimately accidental, wouldn't you just delete it if it bothers you that much?

i liked turn off the light but idk wtf she is doing now. that recent album with the bimbo looking cover was trashy and godawful

Yeah i did after posting it here. Anonymous selfposting on a site where threads are dead after a day seems oretty whatever though

She let herself flop by becoming a lardass