/hornygen/

i-want-to-get-destroyed edition

Attached: 1648004257927.jpg (859x786, 96.56K)

Why is America so disproportionate? Like, all the cute gay boys I meet are bottoms, I'm a bottom, where are the tops???

hi

heloo

I want fuck

Enthralling discussion, fellas.

how do I dom well
my bf wants me to dom him since I acted kind of dominant once but I have no clue wtf to do

sorry there's a girl i like

but of course

use him like an onahole

thanks for telling me? I was just saying hi

uh I definitely don't want to penetrate him nor does he want me to penetrate him

press him onto a bed or something, try to be a little physically forceful

>tfw no big dick gf

intense overstim
works every time

tie his hands behind his back and bite him and tell him to cum for you like a good boy

put him in a chastity cage and make him give you head

I kinda do that but it's hard when you're a weakling
wdym
biting him sounds fun, I wouldn't want him to give me head nor would he wanna do that though

i want a boy to overpower me and sex me and then we cuddle and sleep and in the morning i make breakfast in a cute apron and undies and he squeezes my butt

use a hitachi wand just out of range of his bits and stick your fingers in his mouth, make him beg for release as you bully him

>went on a date with a guy
>hes literally everything I want and we have a lot in common and our humor matches
>he wants to take things slow and be friends first (which I think is great)
I want him to fuck me and suck on and fondle my little cone tits so bad but I also want to take things slow I hate being horny

>There are bottoms out there whose tops don't call them beautiful and handsome princes
It makes me sick sick sick I tell you