it's funny because those bovines also eat s◯y

>Milk

As a man, I'm not interested in consuming xenostrogens

dear god it's onions and corn all the way down

>don’t eat onions
>instead eat onions fed meat and milk filled with bio identical estrogens
Why are Any Forums users so fucking stupid bros

>milk, a fluid from a lactating female, contains more estrogen than basedmilk

I literally upped my onions intake and only drank from bpa rich bottles when I found out it can feminine you. Didn’t do shit desu I remain a chad.

You post on here. You're really not

up to demoralize you also didnt read any of the replies lmao get fucked on a pole S◯Y faggots!

This is you faggots here youre like the guy with his mouth open like "O-UHHH!!!!!"

fucking retarded faggot niggers. Bitch.

Attached: 46a52a2db298f0ac.jpg (1024x567, 55.75K)

Nah not really I guess but everyone just kind of assumes I am

You must be 18 years old or older to post on this website

Cry about it. X shitpost is only immature to you because it mocks you while y shitpost is fine because it doesn't. Homosexuals are always so transparent and repetitive in their roundabout defense mechanisms, like women.

Yes yes and jews are in control of Big Soi in an attempt to turn white people gay, amirite 14/88 Heil Hitler Deus Vult etc.

No, that shitposting is immature because you simply sound like an 14 year old faggot who got on Any Forums one month ago and are still on a shitposting high because for the first time in your life you feel like you can say nigger and faggot instead of nword and fword like on twitter, reddit or whatever den of underage retards you crawled from.
Nobody is offended by your "mockery"(kek), people here have seen it 9001 times already and the only offensive thing about about your posts is how offensively boring and repetitive they are

I like søy though and i dont eat animals and i like being a tranner i wouldn't wanna be straight

Kid named goyslop

Attached: 8A90F36E-FBF1-47C3-B145-BD383541E5E9.jpg (526x375, 92.8K)

>milk
hedoesntknow.png

no thanks

ive never had onions foods in any regularity, tofu a few times a year is all