It's literally impossible to get laid as an average bisexual caucasian male

It's literally impossible to get laid as an average bisexual caucasian male.

Women have insane standards
Twinks have insane standards
Femboys have insaner standards

I'm not fat and yet only people I have a shot for are, it's not fair bros

Attached: 1537204686259s.jpg (250x242, 7.55K)

I can fuck basically every twink and femboy I want. I’m tall, hairy, and muscular, which when combined is fag catnip. One of those three is under your control. Hit the gym.

Why are you having trouble
>t.

I’m literally a chad and I’ve totally given up on cis women, so I’d love to know how you wrangle them.

Idk
All the people I’ve dated are ones who I approached after noticing that they were very clearly attracted to me, however with my current girlfriend I was much more forward in approaching her without knowing her because I saw that she is precisely my type

come fuck my thussy user

Why don't you try being rich? My femboy bf just asked if I could fly one of his femboy friends over to stay with us. Of course I'm going to do it, that's one of my fantasies.

Attached: 1646783803885.png (1106x1012, 557.79K)

well, are you "average" or are you a "chad"?
seems you can't make up your mind or have trouble telling the difference
tl;dr - you are not entitled to sex, and there's probably a good reason why people you think are in your league don't want anything to do with you

where are you approaching people? irl? grindr? tinder?
are you socially awkward and coming off as desperate and creepy?
have you considered that you might be on the lower end of average or having something a bit off about your appearance/living situation that makes people stay away?

i just can never take people like you seriously, op
being a basic bitch 5/10 gay chub, even i have an easy time getting laid - it's that easy to hook up in the gay community

I'm incredibly average. Not fat, not buff, not short, not tall, in okay university studying uninteresting subject

If you are calling yourself chad you ain't a chad someone else has it call you that.
Also if approaching people just to get laid you are far less to get a get a gf.

It's not me

chads don't proclaim their status, they demonstrate it.

hey so wanna like squeeze me

I’m the guy who called myself a chad and I’m not the op. And it’s not just me saying it, you fags all called me a chad when I posted my muscle thot pics.

"Everyone has such unreasonable standards" cried the person with unreasonable standards

Attached: brainlet.png (254x199, 7.62K)

>"bi"
>Want to fuck women, twinks and femboy

Many such cases.

>Don't be fat
>Unreasonable

Yes

Attached: 291fb3016ff9a0e8.jpg (750x753, 65.31K)

yes yes yes
blackpill inceldom loneliness insanity!!!

>your standards are way too high because they do not include me - this is what i think they should be instead!
ngl user it does come off as rather whiny of you

also, your only standard is not being fat, really?
hop on grindr, you will find plenty of 50+ year olds willing to fuck you, i guarantee it

I'm just being truthful, average woman is overweight but will only fuck someone who's ripped. It's ridiculous.

>hop on grindr, you will find plenty of 50+ year olds willing to fuck you, i guarantee it
Yeah, as an average bishit my only options are obese women or men who are over 50 and overweight instead

This part is true but you are whiny

Men *should* be overweight though so if you find obese 55 year old men who want to use you as a fleshlight you should be happy

I don't want to be used as a fleshlight only