Anydaynow.jpg

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-162921.png (1080x491, 110.8K)

theyve been saying this for years now. sounds like pure copium from their end

i detransitioned

Attached: 1583897737797.jpg (690x596, 223.71K)

>frog poster
nope I'm not buying it

You don't count, you were ugly.

become my gf now

How'd that go? Do you actually regret transitioning/detransitioning or was it the right choice for you at the time?

When people start detransitioning, its important to remember "they changed their mind" does not erase the fact that they have autonomy that should be respected

phobes are like those cults constantly giving new dates for the end times
>trust me bro the world's gonna end anyday now!! trust me bro
>time passes
>trust me bro just a few years it will DEFINITELY happen this time!

>anydaynow

ummm..this is a fad that's not even 10 years old. If this site is still up by 2030 I would be willint to consede.

Also Debra Soh is a hottie and neither of you troons will ever get close to looking that good.

>Also Debra Soh is a hottie and neither of you troons will ever get close to looking that good.
t. coomer

i mean, there is a lot of detrans but it's pretty much all theyfab "uwu i'm a boy" type, they don't really matter but they still are technically one of the biggest group of troon so it will backfire at some point for sure

we just need to make transitioning an actual transition and not just changing pronouns

I noticed that even if they detrans they're still supportive of trans people. it's just the handpicked wacko terf ones that get platformed

Turning away from transmed is the biggest mistake lgbt has ever made

this. if they were they terf out after detrooning, they were never right in the head to begin with

transmed is retarded, it's how you end up with shit like RLE and other ridiculous gatekeeping practices

>Do you actually regret transitioning
yes. deluding myself into thinking i was a girl and then getting depressed at every masculine thing about myself wasn't good for my mental health. it's really no wonder you people are fucking crazy

By detransitioners, do they mean the ones who went through hrt/surgery, or just desisters?

RLE isnt transmed
Transmed = estrogen is female, testosterone is male
RLE is a hazing ritual and also emphasizes "being trans is filling the social role of the woman", which is the opposite of transmed

I dunno, it very clearly works for some people. Was it like you thought if you could successfully transition into a woman it would solve other problems or something? Why do you think you believed transitioning would be beneficial?

you can create whatever idealised form of transmed ideology you like, but in 99% of cases it will lead to medical gatekeeping

I think it's very wide, like anyone who was trans who is now cis.

>Why do you think you believed transitioning would be beneficial?
i was a weak homosexual with an effeminate vulnerability. i know better now