Be ftm repper

>be ftm repper
>manfaced, not conventionally attractive, autistic woman
>no male attention, women avoid me like the plague, friendless kissless virgin loser, no support system
>poon out
>suddenly people read me as a funny and charismatic dorky twink
>lots of friends, effortless socialization with men because no weird tension, sexual attention from women, people suddenly care about me
I think those of you who say being a woman is easier than being a man to dunk on ftms neglect to consider that a lot of ftms used to be ugly, asocial women. Being a man is way easier, more rewarding and more fun than being a cishon.

Attached: roach.png (795x886, 370.17K)

>, women avoid me like the plague, friendless kissless virgin loser, no support system
Do they treat ugly girls like this too?? Damn, maybe looksism is the bigger issue

Yup. Can confirm as someone with almost similar experiences to OP.

Yes
There were many weeks-long periods where I didn't say a word to anyone and no one spoke to me as an ugly woman, and I became convinced I did not exist or was an npc in some kind of cruel simulation. This was remedied almost instantly after I started presenting male. It might have something to do with self-confidence since I like myself a lot more as a man, even a twinkish manlet, but ugly women genuinely do have it horrible.

do you have any specific interests yet

>a lot of ftms used to be ugly, asocial women.
i still firmly believe that this is just a thing for mtf and ftms both, its harder to be "authentic" in social interactions when your not transitioned, and while people might not know why, the inauthentic vibe comes across and people don't like it.

I study biology, I am interested in organic chemistry, genetics, taxonomy/phylogeny and evolution. I'm an intern at a chemistry lab and work as the manager of a local library.
Besides my studies and generic shit like vidya, I also like fishing and wildlife. I enjoy birding, herping and field entomology.

do u like nilered lol

Ye his stuff is cool

Oh shit hey
I’m a ftm and I’m planning on majoring in chemical engineering
I want to go into biomedical shit though at least to some degree even if my job is chemical engineering because I want to learn how to manufacture my own hormones

that image is fucking disgusting and i kind of look like it

zased as all HELL

my boyfriend looked like that when I met him

is biology for ftms what computer science is for mtfs?

Science majors in general I think
>t.

>There were many weeks-long periods where I didn't say a word to anyone and no one spoke to me as an ugly woman, and I became convinced I did not exist or was an npc in some kind of cruel simulation.
oh cool, good to know that my best case scenario for transitioning is the same as it is now.

It's either the material sciences in general or art

art?? womans activity?? if u do materials science u can work in a big steel foundry full of shirtless dudes like that simpsons episode with the ribwich

yeah

> tfw I look exactly like in the pic just skinny
I wouldn't call myself ugly (I'm not a beauty either) but I have noticed that people only start to avoid me after they start getting to know me better and I'm still at loss why. It's a lonely, cold existence and the inability to connect with others always leaves me as an outsider. Maybe I should really transition but my biggest fear of turning into a pooner is the only reason stopping me from doing so.
By observing my brother and a few male friends I have noticed that they really have it easier. Whatever societal expectations are placed on men boils down to the society seeing them as the capable gender and as a result treats them as humans. I really wish I could be a dorky bf to gf that I could spoil, I wish I could have male friends to do nerdy stuff with, I wish I was taken more seriously at work.

TAKE YOUR SHOTS AYDEN
YOUR
SHOTS
AYDEN
TYSA TYSA TYSA TYSA

is this why im so lonely as a stealth but ugly mtf
i thought i would have a better social life once i dealt with my dysphoria lol