I've neveret a transwoman that doesn't constantly talk about their PANTIES...

I've neveret a transwoman that doesn't constantly talk about their PANTIES, how they're wearing PANTIES or are going to acquire new PANTIES soon. It's overtly a fetish and you know this

Attached: 1646881643567.jpg (1200x650, 88.73K)

Ive met plenty of blatantly AGP MTFs and none of them acted like this LMAO

Boyshorts > panties

I’ve never had this experience you’re probably talking to ugly ones, try talking to cute ones.

What’s your sample size on that one, user?

literally who are you speaking to
also this

Bro it's just clothes, like I'm more comfortable yeah, but I don't see how people get off on clothes ya know?

My favourite videos of trans girls is them trying on a haul of panties.

i've never met one who does and im in 3 tranny servers
trueeeee

Idk it's so weird when my friend (transbian) talks about her panty shopping and how she only wears strings etc and I'm like "pls just shut up" but no she bought new panties wow so cool!!

really. i've met a lot that didnt..
stop using discord hon

nice to meet you tourist, I literally never talk about my underpants. you now have no argument rip

I wear boyshorts lol

I don’t lol, I wear my boyfriend’s boxers when he is not looking

For aap or for the boysmell?

Boysmell or I am just an aap mtf which is impossible. If I was 6 feet tall then I will have never transition, but since I am 5’4 I have no choice but to date tall guys to imagine life being an alpha male.

God cursed me to be 6ft and taller than everyone in my family for some fucking reason. And also, I love how they always feel like reminding me of my height every god damn time I see them

Spend a lot time in the inbox of OF trannies user?

I've genuinely never heard a transwoman IRL discuss their panties and I know dozens at this point thanks to my tech career.

I thought it was mostly transvestites on this board, to my surprise, most of them are a little queens.

We need to be able to switch bodies lol, I will kill to be 6’. I hate being some short faggot that needs to be around tall guys.

You can still be aap, just as a twink boy or like a femboy.

No! I either will be alpha or stay a trans girl. That is the only option for me.