Missed out on gay teenage love

>missed out on gay teenage love
It's over.

Attached: 7ac73851735672bc04fc6c516ae66c90.png (1080x1042, 791.46K)

>missing out on bad sex and getting shit on your dick
Doesn’t sound that bad

do you even know any non-fictional examples of this thing you're idealizing? stop wallowing in the past and get your shit together now

there is no teenage love for fags, you get with a closeted boy who sucks at sex and gets outed to his parents

>missed out on AIDS and monkeypox
so.. isn't that a good thing?

hairy little pooner hands typed this

yea but have you tried gay teenage unrequited love? it's nearly the same but after some light hand holding you get rejected at the end and then he moves to a different town and you are depressed for the rest of 12th grade. it's a little sad at first but then you get a big payoff when he texts you 4 years later and tells you he's sorry for "not accepting himself" and you can tell him to fuck himself with a cactus and LAUGH and complete your transformation into a cold evil bitch

Inexperienced sex is not "bad sex". It's an exiting time where you and your partner mutually discover your sexuality together.
>getting shit on your dick
I'd just laugh it off desu especially as a teen.
I've read greentexts about user's first times that make me want to kms for not having experienced it like that.
psshhhhh... nothin' personell... kid

All this teenage love bullshit is just people depressing themselves as an excuse to never improve their lives. Hit the gym fatso. Stop doing this shit. L + hidden + dumbfuck + fatty + go outside + stop

my first 4 or 5 times sucked and were awful because i didn't know what the fuck i was doing. i could kind of tell we were both beginners but there was no connection. maybe you're right and it is a romantic thing! the 6th time was so good that I did it again the next day and now we've been together for nearly a decade. THAT's the one I remember. the rain was beating against the window and stuff

the grass, greener, yadda yadda

>funny repeating number
but also kill yourself if you think like this.

>it was mid

When I was a teen I was actually pretty good at cleaning my ass, nowadays Im just too fucking tired from dealing with problems all the time to actually bother so I don't even think about actually having sex.

>you will never

Attached: c3bdbb8048d5dec55810ff189a73c281.jpg (736x736, 61.65K)

You are still together with your teen sweetheart? That's so cute and I am unfathomably envious. And also, first times always "suck" but it's better to have your first times young rather than be old and have no idea what you are doing when you are expected to be sexually experienced, and likely the other person knows what they are doing so your inexperience is even more apparent :/
I want to die.

same user..

Attached: bbca4178a04de27dd05aa9cbdb9f4b35.jpg (600x1136, 83.79K)

not teen, college. i'm . between getting rejected and him, the 4 or 5 times were random one night stands. my first kiss didn't mean anything at all and i don't like thinking about it

you can still have gay teenage love, you just wouldn't be the teenager in the scenario.

When I was a freshman I dated a sophomore. We were together for a few months but ultimately decided to break up since we had nothing in common and were only together because we thought the other was hot

Wish I'd at least had that desu

>greentexts
most of those are larps by ppl who feel the exact same way you do. heartstopper isn’t real life, most gay teens never have that and it’s our normal to have those “first” experiences in our twenties

>it’s our normal to have those “first” experiences in our twenties
Well I hope you are right and I can mutually lose my v with a cute boy. It's all I want desu

Attached: MV5BY2VjZTJiMzgtZTA2Ny00YTAyLTg2ZmYtMzI2NjU0NDUxMWM0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgyODgxNjE@._V1_.jpg (1280x720, 84.73K)