Me 2000: free speech is important

>me 2000: free speech is important
>me 2010: free speech is important
>me 2016: free speech is important
>me 2021: free speech is important but jeez…
>me 2022: people that say evil shit should be put in extermination camps
Why did retarded psychopaths do this to me?

Attached: 903AD3B9-568C-46EE-93CC-5F552445070A.jpg (750x578, 119.42K)

I've recently realized that playing fair against cheaters only results in a guaranteed loss. Why should I have concrete principles when my enemies will exploit that? Now my only morality is "things that will lead to good outcomes are good and things that lead to bad outcomes are bad".

Same. I was for free speech, but transphobes just abuse it to spread their lies. Now I only want them all gassed.

Twitter isn't real life, you dumb faggots. Log off.

This. We have been gaslight by rightoids into believing the truth will put of we allow speech that incudes direct calls for harassment and slander. We are now playing the same game and winning.

I only became transphobic because you all hate free speech and a majority of you vote against firearm ownership. I used to make love to you, now I need you to get pic related

Attached: 1662498967365084.gif (800x500, 1.19M)

>Just allow our voices to dominate by removing yourself from the conversation
>Forfeit the game
No we have learned your tactics now. You are bad faith.

Trannies are the only minority population that is not only 100% opt-in, but drives people away the more you actually interact with them

Rage-tweeting at people is not conversation or activism. Nobody's mind was changed by some retard named Kevina screeching at them about free speech. Stop being a lazy faggot and do something offline for once

based. they have always seen us as the enemy while we've kept our heads in the ground pretending they're just expressing another, albeit shitty, opinion. their tactics are effective, and we need to live.

I would gladly vote for republicans who want free access to guns if their party didn't spout lies about trans people and didn't want us dead.

>and a majority of you vote against firearm ownership
not true, most trans girls own firearms and support owning and knowing how to use them simply for the fact that people like you want to murder us so we need to protect ourselves

>spouting lies
We've all seen the discord logs. You niggas are literally grooming children.
That would make sense right? But no, a majority do not think like this because they are all retarded

Exactly.

Attached: F15A4B02-690A-43F5-BE74-D238C8954352.jpg (1079x1315, 195.4K)

>I'm a REAL woman and you will address me as such
>No
>FREE SPEECH HAS LITERALLY GONE TOO FAR!!!!

This but with zero irony whatsoever.
Looking forward to night of the long stiletto.
Radicalization works both ways subhuman.

Attached: CF3108E3-88A6-4914-AA05-2C9FCC43A749.gif (763x555, 102.08K)

>That would make sense right? But no, a majority do not think like this because they are all retarded
you got a source on that

Hot take (not really): people that keep saying free speech is important and shit don't really care about free speech and just say it because they at least vaguely understood it was in our culture, and do so only to convince us and/or themselves that they are good people.

Attached: Cat Family.png (874x1280, 1.36M)

I wish you people cared as much about bodily autonomy and basic human rights as you do about being able to call someone a nigger on the internet

Based. Transphobes need to either change their ways or face the wall.

Attached: 1604190699717.jpg (1125x1106, 121.09K)

None of you faggots will do anything and even if you do, half if you will 42% as soon as you run out of ssris

Keep telling yourself that bucko.
I’m not on any psych meds. Why, are you?

Attached: 46DE9F82-D9C9-46DE-B293-7CCCA1FB5B8E.jpg (612x434, 24.19K)