Giving blood is not a right...

giving blood is not a right. those policies exist because they allow the blood banks to get clean blood to patients the most efficiently. in most countries its not even an outright ban on gays giving blood. just if you've had gay sex within a given amount of months of giving blood.

Attached: gay blood.jpg (620x356, 288.41K)

i used to give blood in high school even though i was a faggot just lie lol

This is one I just don't fucking understand. Why am I supposed to be so desperate to give blood anyway? If you don't want my blood I'll keep it. Honestly ever since marriage equality it feels like gay rights activists are just looking for any excuse to still have a "cause" and not just move on with their lives
t. blood-hoarding homo

okay? the issue is the underlying bigotry because it used to be never, then a year and now three months or less

In my company my boss emotionally blackmailed the whole office to donate blood, it was a group thing we all did together.

If you don't donate you're a bad person, why do you hate innocent children dying of leukemia user?

isn't that just because the spread of aids got more under control?

Based hon nice dubs. Also they could just take their gay blood and make it a secondary choice aka stuff to throw away since we know there’s gonna be tons of HIV particles.

I hope you didn't miss the golden opportunity to counter-blackmail him for homophobia and leverage a pay raise, he handed it right to you user

If you think you're not a bad person, you're a bad person.
If you asked Hitler if he was a good person or not, what do you think he would say?

They test the blood for shit anyways retard, this whole barring gays from giving blood is just unnecessary BS now that we actually know what the fuck AIDS is. Those regulations served a purpose maybe a few decades ago but not now, that's why they're considered homophobic.

Not cool, I had a friend who got aids from bad blood.

im a based twinkhon excuse you

Attached: 77F1D759-4D61-424F-AD3F-609AB748C2BE.jpg (1278x1827, 528.93K)

Those kinds of suits don't usually end well for the plaintiff, unless you win enough to retire and never work again. Companies don't want to hire litigious whiners.

maybe we should ban people with aids from giving blood then

You don't take it to court dumbass, you just pull him aside and vaguely hint at a threat of making a scene, and figure out how much of a "well-deserved raise for hard work" he's willing to fork over to avoid the trouble entirely

>Also they could just take their gay blood and make it a secondary choice aka stuff to throw away since we know there’s gonna be tons of HIV particles.
that's retarded. they test the blood for aids but they actually combine it by type beforehand to avoid the cost of testing each individual batch. there's no way any institution would say "were out of good blood, how do you feel about gambling?"

Agreed stop giving my friends your aids riddled blood

hey your friend’s the one with the AIDS here.

My boss is not stupid, unlike you.

in my freezer, with my money!

Yeah cause people like you!

Fortune favors the bold. Pussy

Attached: 162-1620841_pepe-pepelicious-messages-sticker-7-ez-emote-transparent.png.jpg (840x675, 129.08K)