How do you get the energy to get out of bed?

how do you get the energy to get out of bed?

Attached: fbb95009d3bbd2c147b463a384c9d2c8.jpg (500x416, 33.55K)

stimulants :)

These the night before and cute girls like you make it worth it. Plus, I like cooking breakfast
>guy here

Attached: download.jpg (172x293, 11.26K)

A full bladder.

Waking up with energy is a lie

i just use adderall :3

by reminding myself its time for my morning smoke and energy drink

I got up to pre and cleaned the toilet bowl and shaved my face but now I'm back in bed. I think I might just lay here today, my bf dosent want to be in the same room as me rn and he just left to buy weed

*pee
I'm also wearing my signature bear jammies desu

I'm so fucking pathetic I NEED to be on page 1 I fucking hate this place I should just get banned again and try to read. But every time I do I just lurk here instead and get mad at myself for not reading anymore

Attached: 1661972285136000.jpg (797x1200, 922.9K)

i got up yesterday because i wanted coffee and gingersnaps. i’m out of coffee now and gingersnaps don’t sound exciting on their own so i’m just laying here

omg twinsies

>but now I'm back in bed
I combat this by sitting down in front of my pc instead of going back to bed.
Sometimes it's just one of those days though and I lay in bed most of the time.

god reese. you. need. sex.

I don't want any.. I always cry and its too exhausting

I have to go to work, so that's what motivates me to at least get my feet on the floor. Then my cat hears me and tries to herd me towards the dining room where I can feed her / let her outside. That helps get me moving.

i don't have any advice but reese i want to remind you that you're loved by many people here :( hope you're okay

I just do it and get it over and done with.
Then I do 20 press-ups to wake myself up a bit.

thank you user. As pathetic as it sounds sometimes you people feel like my only friends

I've been there. I hope things get better for you, dear.

Attached: 1657819492851.gif (112x112, 311.5K)

>As pathetic as it sounds sometimes you people feel like my only friends
Relatable.

Ask one of your alters to take over your life instead of your miserable sack of shit