Being attracted to men for their feminine features makes you straight...

being attracted to men for their feminine features makes you straight. if the thought of a masculine partner disgusts you, you are straight.

Attached: 1662893499989-1.jpg (720x838, 40.94K)

But I like penis and not vagina

So go fuck a tranny then.

How am I straight then? I'm fucking someone with a penis whilst I have one

People are more than just walking genitals and you not being attracted to the rest of the features in men proves it.

People's sex is defined by their genitals and sexuality is sexuality, not loopy genderality or whatever you wanna call it.

Calling myself straight would be stupid when I find vagina repulsive and are still into guys as long as they're not masculine

This isn't about you disliking guys who are masculine. It is about you disliking every guy who is not largely feminine.

Being not masculine doesn't necessarily mean they are feminine. It just means testosterone hasn't done it's dirty work on them and they still look young

Now you're brining in the age. Just fuck off already.

Is being into twinks/young guys straight?

Nah according to op that's being a pedo and that's different

Why tf am I pedo if I'm 20 yo and like guys somewhere around my age?

How severely brain-damaged do you have to be to be into shit like picrel?

Attached: 5970b49deb11aa692135806dca1843c1.jpg (540x399, 54.55K)

Because in 2 years you will be posting "how do I stop twink death" threads and 2 more before you troon out.

Why 2 years exactly? I thought you start aging like after 24 or 25.
>troon out
There are studies proving that increased estrogen in males accelerates aging. What's the fucking point in this?

And what if his tastes change?

According to the threads here that is not a thing.

>estrogen accelerates aging
Oh so you're one of the "omg I hate trannies so much natural femboys are so much better" copers.

>People's sex is defined by their genitals
No it isn't

Well if it's defined by whatever you feel like it is, the idea of "sexuality" wouldn't make much sense would it? "Yes I'm bi because I'm attracted to the 1% of girls who identify as men despite not taking t or doing anything to look like a guy"

What's so good about having low testosterone? Estrogen won't anyhow change your bone structure, it will only make you depressed (depression = accelerated aging) and fat (slower metabolism = accelerated aging), plus you'll have ugly bitch tits. Yeah, maybe your skin will be slightly smoother and hair better (which is barely noticeable, actually).

Every mammal's sex is determined by genitals

How severely brain-damaged do you have to be to be into shit like picrel?

Attached: 237399-sexy-woman.jpg (1024x1024, 237.78K)

T is in charge of pretty much all the effects you don't like in men.

My goal is to be girly enough that guys don't feel gay

>you start aging
you start aging as soon as you are born dummy, but yeah masculinization happens throughout your life
if you mean the body starting to lose youth then that would be around 35 (but you can make this happen faster by smoking/drinking/suntanning/not excercising etc)
>estrogen in males accelerates aging
one of the primary reasons people age is because their hormone levels decrease