Is frotting the hottest thing since sliced bread? imean fuck...

is frotting the hottest thing since sliced bread? imean fuck. it really doesnt get more intimate than frotting with another trans girl. frot frot frot.

Attached: ffccca58af9a317d5b896a6f14c29fe5.jpg (720x736, 23.02K)

This but with boys

I will die without experiencing this its so over

my gf doesn't like it :(

gentle frotting is pretty good if you have bd

>sliced bread? imean fuck. it really doesnt get more intimate than frotting with another trans girl. frot frot fr
fuck off this is a fetish chasers have been trying to slowly gaslight the trans girl comunity into partaking in for years fucked up thing is its slowly working i hate men

I bet it's one of those things that is really hot in your head but isn't all that great to actually do. I will literally never have sex though so who knows

lmao wut
idk i did it the other day and it was the hottest fucking thing ever

i cant feel anything cus the docter gave me a Big Snip when i was small

It is. My bf is black and bigger than me so there's this really cute contrast. And then he blows his load all over mine. So hot.

frotting seems so hot and intimate and nice and sweet and everything i love it so much in theory like

like its like you know like youre looking into each others eyes and like so close to a kiss but not really but you are the whole time and like you can feel their breath on you and like the fact that realistically frotting isnt actually that efficient but also because its kinda terrible it just makes you more desperate for it to work so it gets you more worked up

again idk what its like but like in theory its like that right

what's a bd?

frotting with a chaser then he cums on my chest and puts me in chastity without letting me cum

Attached: 1662850782697567.png (297x499, 361.11K)

bding these nuts over your face

good girls dont cum

that doesn't even make sense...

i've been saying this but guys are always like "i want you to enjoy it too" :(

yes.
frotting and hotdogging > penetration

tell them you do enjoy it and scold them for being so malebrained to think you need to cum to enjoy yourself

or say "oh if I enjoy it you'll hear me"

Penatrahons seethe and cope over frotpilled passers

based

Attached: 1476060064169.jpg (500x500, 56.41K)