Where can i find wheelchair bound tranners to date? it sounds really cute

where can i find wheelchair bound tranners to date? it sounds really cute.

Attached: 1656169834878.png (860x1034, 733.38K)

sociopath

Imagine the brainworms

Imagine being so pathetic that you don't just need to try and date trans girls but they also need to be disabled lol

genuinely scary post

a lil weird to specifically hunt them down
but i'd date someone in a wheelchair
if theyre able to like.. go to the bathroom and stuff on their own. otherwise that might be too stressful for me

how is it pathetic?
exactly.
you have the wrong idea. i don't want to hurt her or control her. i want to make her happy.
>otherwise that might be too stressful for me
that would actually be perfect for me.

Attached: 1651897076385.png (385x473, 215.92K)

praying its a larp

please get help for your savior complex

>that would actually be perfect for me.
whytho
like, if someone were perfect for me but were in a wheelchair, i would be fine, but to seek it out seems odd
seems like >your savior complex
a bit

What if there was like a small engine on her wheelchair and she could do like 50km/h?

i just want to make a cute girl happy. i can only love one girl forever and i want to make it the right one.
that would be very dangerous.

A trans girl from here told me she was deaf and that gave her an attractiveness multiplier effect of 10x. So I know this feel. Imagine having a vulnerable deaf trans girl to protect. Too bad she was across the world.

>i can only love one girl forever and i want to make it the right one.
is this an " i want to choose the person least likely to be loved and love them" thing?
i guess i respect that
i'd feel the same
im probably not good enough for them desu tho

I'll probably be wheelchair bound by next year at this rate but Im ftm and spend every night cuddling my boyfriedm

Attached: ops perfect grill.jpg (617x800, 217.52K)

This is genuinely some psychopathic shit. Get help user

what if I crippled myself for you?

hi

Most wheelchair bound people are fat and miserable, because why wouldn't you be if you were literally an ape designed to walk long distances and you couldn't take even a step and you can't burn off any of the calorie rich foods provided to you? It isn't like your oriental drawings. Seconding the fact that you sound like a scary guy.

you stuipid fucking faggot go kill yourself fucking freak, imagine ur dad saw this oh wait he probably cant mf prolly put a shotgun to his head aqs soon as you even hinted you were gay stupid cock sucking kike go get help