Even FtMs are ashamed to bring us home to their families

>Even FtMs are ashamed to bring us home to their families
it's over for us straight trans women

Attached: 6CE97091-A2CD-4857-A59A-543763DCBF52.jpg (750x483, 177.75K)

My girlfriend is mtf and I’m psyched to have her meet my mom

does she pass, and do you think hunter schafer passes

hunter schafer is cool

unlike you, virginal misanthrope

no straight trans woman is dating a FTM

u didnt answer my question
yea i dont pass which is why im curious if ur gf passes and see what you gauge as passing

I'd bring a clocky tranmer gf home, even better of she's taller than my dad

She passes to white people and she’ll pass to everyone with FFS
Hunter Schafer just looks like an uncanny cross between a woman and a twink. Not even a “twinkhon” just like. A woman twink.
My girlfriend is

i tried to for a bit but ftms just lack confidence and are too scared to act like men almost

>yea i dont pass which is why im curious if ur gf passes and see what you gauge as passing
hmmm...I still doubt your sincerity, but hunter obviously passes

experience and opinion discarded

she doesnt seem to pass to everyone, for example i use whether someone thinks she passes or not as a gauge for knowing their standards for passing

I've met all my ex's parents, sometimes when only knowing my ex for like a week they wanted me to meet them.
I'm the kinda girl you show off to your parents though.

>she doesnt seem to pass to everyone, for example
I genuinely doubt this, I think it's mostly cis pearl clutching at how well she DOES pass and flusteredly shrieking "tranny! it's a man! lmao!" to deal with the psycho-sexual blue screen of realizing the hot girl you were looking at was amab

do u pass

im not talking about cissies, im deadass talking about people on this board. i have gotten into arguments with people who are adamant that she doesnt pass

Don’t worry, my parents once told me out of the blue they would be accepting if I “brought a boyfriend home and introduced him as my girlfriend”

Attached: 0B05CB05-3CCD-4785-B2F4-E0936A9FA4B9.png (793x847, 69.34K)

This image is always so based. I love being the ftm in this

Wouldn't the opinion of busciserinos be a better gauge of passing?

idk who that is